Company: Hobart Food Equipment and Service
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in
business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for
Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700
associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our
customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best
customer service, give back to the communities where they live and
work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity,
Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Are you mechanically and electrically inclined? Do you like
providing customers with quality service solutions? Join our team
and become a part of the leading nationwide provider of commercial
food equipment service
- You will work with customers to electrically/mechanically
troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain a variety of
commercial food equipment to include cooking, food preparation,
ware washers, weigh wrap, baking and refrigeration.
- You will typically leave from home each morning and work with
minimal direct supervision at customer sites.
- You will meet or surpass weekly productivity and
customer-oriented goals while maintaining a high level of customer
What you'll bring to the table:
- You must have an accredited High School Diploma or GED and 0-2
years similar electrical and mechanical experience
- Experience in plumbing preferred
- Excellent mechanical/electrical/electronic aptitude
- Read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Have Experience in Welding, Hydraulics and/or Electrical
- Understand How to Troubleshoot Mechanical Problems
- Basic plumbing and soldering knowledge
- Basic knowledge of CO2 and Freon
- You must have a valid Driver's License and ability to drive
multiple hours daily
- You should be able to work Overtime and On-Call as
- You must be able to attend our industry leading training at our
corporate headquarters in Troy, OH
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and
safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment,
Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses
and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access the online application
system process due to your disability, please contact Human
Resources at [email protected] to request assistance. No other
requests will be acknowledged.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues'
unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces
where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to
equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees,
beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all
aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected
Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Hobart Food Equipment and Service, New York , Installation Technician, Professions , Nutley, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!