State Filing Analyst, Pet
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're looking for a talented analyst to join a growing and
dynamic team focused on facilitating Lemonade's product growth in
the US through regulatory state filings.
In this role, you'll file rates, rules, and forms, working with
state regulators to push forward new product initiatives in close
collaboration with our Underwriting, Actuarial, and Insurance
You'll analyze each state's competitive landscape and regulatory
requirements, propose state-specific approaches, build filing
packets, and run point on state analyst communications. Upon
approval, you'll assist in coordinating implementation with various
stakeholders across the company.
- Knowledge of SERFF; familiarity with state filing requirements
- Adept at Excel
- Passionate about process improvement and project
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Prior experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Insurance P&C License (preferred)
- Experience in filing forms and rates (preferred)
Keywords: Lemonade, New York , State Filing Analyst, Pet, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!