Local Class B Driver
Company: A. Duie Pyle
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Please call (855) 613-9025 to speak with a recruiter today.
Drivers Click Here to Fill Out the Application
Start - $21.70 per Hour
12 months - $24.70 per Hour
New rates effective 1/30/22 $25.70 start, $29.70 top rate at 12
Overtime pay after 45 hours worked
$2,500.00 Sign on Bonus
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Local CDL-B Driver at
our Carteret, NJ location!
Monday through Friday
(Click LTL CDL-B Driver on application for position applying
* DRIVE FOR PYLE! * Family Owned and Providing Job Security since
This is a unique opportunity to join a family-owned,
industry-leading, employee-focused company.
- Home Daily
- Paid hourly, top rate at completion of 24 months
- Open Door Policy
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- Opportunity to attend Pyle's Truck Driving Academy to get your
- Call (855) 613-9025 for more info
Do you have what it takes?
- Class B CDL with Air Brake
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (or willingness to obtain these
- Must be able to drive a Manual 10 Speed Trans
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified experience in a CDL-B truck
(van type body preferred)
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the
last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No unexplained gaps in employment
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMC safety regulations
- Must attend Pyle's Truck Driving Academy to upgrade to Class A
- Must be able to obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain
solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested
Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with
over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics
solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of
24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses,
Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services
through Pyle Logistics.
Our drivers also enjoy the security of working with an industry
leader and a premier benefit package including: medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, accident insurance, 401(k) with company
match and profit sharing retirement plan. Other benefits include:
short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts and
weekly pay through direct deposit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Local Driver, CDL B driver, Class B driver, LTL Driver,
Straight truck driver, box truck driver, Delivery driver, local
delivery driver, City driver
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, New York , Local Class B Driver, Professions , Carteret, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!