Pharmacy Technician -Clinical Intervention
Location: New Hyde Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are looking for a Clinical Intervention - Pharmacy Technician
at our Specialty pharmacy in New Hyde Park, New York. If you are
searching for new challenges and are committed to helping people
live their best lives every day, then Onco360 may be the place for
you! This will be a Full-Time position, great pay and benefits!
Mondays through Fridays from 9am-5:30pm EST.Onco360 Pharmacy is a
unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of
community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers,
and manufacturers. We offer quarterly incentive bonuses as well as
a $500 bonus for technicians to obtain their CPhT and/or CPhT-ADV
credentials.A career with us is more than just a job. It's an
opportunity to connect and care for our patients, providers,
communities and each other. We attract extraordinary people who
have a strong desire to live our mission - to better the lives of
those battling cancer and rare diseases. Compassion is more
important than numbers. We value teamwork, respect, integrity, and
passion.We succeed when you do, and our company and management team
work hard to foster an environment that provides you with
opportunities for both professional and personal growth.The
Clinical Intervention Technician will assist nurses, pharmacists,
technicians, supervisors, and managers in daily workflow to ensure
appropriate reporting of adverse events and product complaints.
They will ensure all assigned tasks are completed daily.We offer a
variety of benefits including:
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits - life; and short and long-term
disabilityClinical Intervention - Pharmacy Technician Major
- Reports adverse drug reactions that occur within the facility's
population within 24 hours of notification.
- Adheres to all reporting procedures outlined in the GSI
documents and Adverse Events Reporting Guidelines.
- Appropriately assesses adverse drug reactions to determine
proper reporting through manufacturer specific forms and MedWatch
- Assists with reconciliation related activities for compliance
with manufacturer Pharmacovigilance programs.
- Reviews progress notes and patient profiles to identify
appropriate information required to complete comprehensive adverse
drug reaction reports.
- Completes manufacturer training within designated time
- Performs activities related to the practice of pharmacy in
accordance with state and federal laws and REMS programs.
- Follows procedures, rules, regulations and compliance with
professional practice and patient confidentiality laws.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as
needed and other duties as assigned.Clinical Intervention -
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Very high attention to detail
- Pharmacy or healthcare-related knowledge, knowledge of pharmacy
terminology including sig codes, and Roman numerals, brand/generic
names of medication, basic math and analytical skills.
- Intermediate typing/keyboarding skills
- Independent worker
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, work efficiently to meet
- Flexible, detail-oriented, great time-management skillsRequired
- High school or equivalentRequired experience:
- Required: 1+ years pharmacy experience
- Desired: 3+ years pharmacy experienceRequired license or
- Required: Pharmacy Technician registration/certification
- Desired: Certified Pharmacy Technician (PTCB), specialty
pharmacy experienceCompany Values: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity,
Keywords: Onco360, New York , Pharmacy Technician -Clinical Intervention, Professions , New Hyde Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!