Company: Reference Point
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Founded in 2002, Reference Point is a boutique strategy, management
and technology consulting firm focused on delivering impactful
solutions for the financial services industry. We understand
complexity firsthand, having successfully navigated the challenges
faced by global financial services firms. We combine proven
expertise and practical experience in a unique consulting model to
give clients superior quality and superior value. Our engagements
are led by former industry executives supported by top-tier
consultants. We partner with our clients to assess challenges and
opportunities, create practical strategies, and implement new
solutions to drive measurable value for them and their
Our boutique-style firm allows us to provide opportunities to our
team members that might not exist at traditional consultancies. We
pride ourselves on empowering our employees to take on leadership
roles, pursue individual interests, and impact real change. -
The Opportunity:---Reference Point is currently recruiting
Consultants to contribute across our firm's end-to-end service
offerings. -Consultants work alongside industry experts to manage
and support a variety of challenging, fast-paced engagements for
Banking and Capital Markets clients. Our teams deliver a full suite
of Strategy, Risk, Data, and Technology services throughout the
- Provide high quality analysis, support, and deliverables to
- Present quantitative and qualitative findings directly to key
- Manage client relationships and provide accurate, timely
communication throughout the engagement lifecycle.
- Define and document project scope in line with stakeholder
- Learn from former industry practitioners to build your subject
matter expertise and professional network.
- Develop consulting, technical, and project management
- Pursue Reference Point internal initiatives to contribute to
- Build institutional capital through project documentation and
- Embrace Reference Point's core values - champion our firm
- A bachelor's degree or higher with a strong GPA in business
administration, finance, economics, accounting, systems
engineering, or another strong technical and analytical
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with a leading consulting or
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
in an entrepreneurial, team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - an analytical, creative,
and innovative mindset.
- Experience in a client-facing (or similar) capacity.
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: Reference Point, New York , Consultant, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!