Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Mount Sinai Medical Center
Location: New York
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Ground breaking science . -Advancing medicine. - Healing made
personal. Job Title: -Senior Supply Chain Analyst
- Assist in data management in various ERPs or Maintain/Implement
technology as assigned
- Assist in creating data model and report/dashboard/KPI
creation. Facilitates data collection from a variety of different
sources, getting it loaded into the data store, and working to
improve data quality and standardization along the way.
- Collaborating with various departments or stakeholders
(internal or external) for oversight on projects and tasks during
all phases of projects (Initiation to Closing) and escalations as
- Assists in the development of standards and procedures
affecting data management, design and maintenance. -Documents all
standards and procedures.
- Documents, implements, maintains or recommends operating
methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection,
database editing procedures
- Maintains customer-focused approach with users to provide
- Works with other IT or other team members professionally
through Mount Sinai effectively and assist in various projects.
Comply with HIPAA and other data use policies and procedures.
- Possesses an extremely flexible attitude. Willing to work with
multiple types of technologies and languages with an open mind and
without technology bias. Continuous interest in updating skill sets
and knowledge of trends in the Big Data Technology space.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ year's relevant experience with supply chain and related
- 2-3 years' experience with project management.
- Strong SQL Database Knowledge of either Oracle or SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau, Inventory management systems
(Jump/Qsight/etc) is required.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is
- Experience with infrastructure and VMs, cloud security, and
other cloud services is beneficial.
- MS Office (Word, Excel), Access, Outlook Experience with SQL
relational database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL,
PostgreSQL) required. Strength Through Diversity The Mount Sinai
Health System believes that diversity, equity, and inclusion are
key drivers for excellence. We share a common devotion to
delivering exceptional patient care. -When you join us, you become
a part of Mount Sinai's unrivaled record of achievement, education,
and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together. We invite
you to participate actively as a part of the Mount Sinai Health
System team by:
- Using a lens of equity in all aspects of patient care delivery,
education, and research to promote policies and practices to allow
opportunities for all to thrive and reach their potential
- Serving as a role model confronting racist, sexist, or other
inappropriate actions by speaking up, challenging exclusionary
organizational practices, and standing side-by-side in support of
colleagues who experience discrimination
- Inspiring and fostering an environment of anti-racist behaviors
among and between departments and co-workers We work hard to
acquire and retain the best people and to create an inclusive,
welcoming and nurturing work environment where all feel they are
valued, belong, and are able to professionally advance. We share
the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or
expertise, contribute to the patient experience and quality of
patient care. Explore more about this opportunity and how you can
help us write a new chapter in our history! Who We Are Over 42,000
employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is
to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination
and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and
outreach in the many diverse communities we serve. Formed in
September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the
excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with
seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount
Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount
Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St.
Luke's, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. The
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) provides equal employment
opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment
without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their actual or
perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, gender identity, age, disability,
marital or parental status, sexual orientation, veteran,
immigration, citizenship, or other protected status.
Keywords: Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York , Senior Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!