Company: Saxum Real Estate
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Construction Administrator, Saxum Real Estate, Summit, NJ Saxum
Real Estate, one of the fastest growing real estate investment and
development firms in the country, is seeking an experienced and
highly motivated Construction Administrator. Ideal for the
professional with 2+ years of experience who is interested in a
range of project types and looking to work with a lean and dynamic
firm that is passionate about making an impact on the built
environment. The person who fills this important position will
report to and work directly with Saxum's senior management and
participate in all phases of the construction process across
multiple verticals. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work daily with Project Managers through all phases of design
and construction, from due diligence through construction
administration. Project types include mixed-use multi-family,
commercial, and industrial.
- Project coordination between general contractor, architect,
owner and subcontractors.
- Manage contract documents: drawings, contracts, change orders,
RFIs, submittals, etc.
- Write contracts and change orders.
- Coordinate the creation and distribution of Operations and
- Support project realization by tracking deliverables, assisting
with selecting and specifying materials, coordinating samples, and
communicating with third party partners.
- Contribute to the pre-construction phase of projects and
generate program documents.
- Assist with research, sourcing products or resources for
projects as needed.
- Perform research as necessary, participate in site visits and
walkthroughs. Professional Experience/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in construction administration.
- Knowledgeable about construction terminology, building
technologies, construction methods, details, codes and
- Knowledge of OSHA construction workplace regulations.
- Proficiency in Procore, Autocad, Newforma, Revita plus.
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to be proactive and
- Outstanding work ethic and a true team player who has a
collaborative, flexible nature and an interest in working across
- Analytical thinker capable of handling multiple projects in
various phases simultaneously in a very fast-paced
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail. This is an
outstanding career development opportunity for the right person.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset and is
passionate about creating work that makes an impact. Salary
commensurate with experience plus full benefit package including
medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid time off.
About SaxumSaxum Real Estate is a vertically-integrated investment
and development firm with offices in NJ and TX whose current
pipeline extends across multiple property types. Saxum's portfolio
capitalizations surpass $2BN, and include over 2,600,000 SF of
ground-up cold storage development, and 1,400 multifamily rental
units. Our development pipeline totals over $700 million in project
capitalization across multifamily, student housing, cold storage
and industrial asset classes ranging from value-add to ground-up
Keywords: Saxum Real Estate, New York , Construction Administrator, Professions , Summit, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!