Company: Adweek, LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT USAdweek is the leading source of news and
insight serving the brand marketing ecosystem. First published in
1979, Adweek's? Award-winning coverage reaches an engaged audience
of more than 6 million professionals across platforms including
print, digital, events, podcasts, newsletters, social media, and
mobile apps. As a touchstone of the advertising and marketing
community, Adweek is an unparalleled resource for leaders across
multiple industries who rely on its content to help them do their
job better.About the Role Adweek is seeking a critical thinker who
is passionate about data and analytics to join our team. As Data
Analyst you will deliver data and insights to key stakeholders
across the organization to help inform decisions that influence
audience growth, reader engagement and revenue opportunities.
Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining our database,
consisting of both first and third-party data and relationships
between data sets and work with Data and Product teams on the
evolution of data management systems to integrate, centralize and
maintain data sources.The Data Analyst will report to the VP
Audience Development and Data Analytics.Here's What You'll Be
- Develop performance dashboards and visualizations to measure
audience health, showcase the impact of marketing campaigns and
improve reporting against KPIs to enable data-informed decisions
across the organization
- Draw meaningful insights from large datasets finding creative
ways those insights can be used to drive audience growth and
- Build data pipelines, automate key reports, and collect data
- Leverage predictive models/scoring to provide insights or data
segments that can be beneficial for targeting, audience acquisition
- Support Sales, Marketing, Subscription and Editorial teams with
advanced analytics, analysis, and ad hoc requests.
- Work with Data and Development teams to QA data from source
systemsYou Will Own This If You Have
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Data Analyst.
Professional experience in the media industry, digital advertising
agency or online marketing, or publishing organization a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in math, computer science, statistics, or
relevant work experience. Master's degree a plus.
- Technical proficiency with SQL and coding in Python.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Parse.ly,
Google Data Studio preferred.
- Knowledge working with Customer Data Platform and cloud
database technologies such as Google Big Query a plus.
- Understanding of data quality and data visualization.
Experience with Looker or Tableau a plus.
- Analytical mindset with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
and PowerPoint a plus. Adweek is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.?
Keywords: Adweek, LLC, New York , Data Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!