Company: Hire Digital
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and
enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of
digital marketers, developers and designers. We work with companies
such as Unilever, Stripe, Shopify, Philips, and Marriott, and many
more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency. Using a business
consultancy model, we partner with some of the fastest growing
start-ups and enterprises in the world to help them grow and scale
their digital programs.
Why work with Hire Digital:
- Solve complex challenges for top brands and learn from industry
experts in digital marketing and growth today.
- Flexible work schedule, work from anywhere.
- With Hire Digital, talents can focus on what they love to do,
while we take care of the rest.
- Choose what you work on - Share your availability and rates
with us, and discover opportunities that match your past work
- Lead data measurement, optimization, and personalization
strategy for the client.
- Manage implementation, focusing on successful measurement
insights discovery, measurement tracking implementation and
optimization of their marketing channels, journeys and web
- Analyze data, build models, test hypotheses, forecast
performance, create SQL reports, conduct A/B tests, generate
insights, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Drive performance of analytics and optimization capabilities to
impact overall business results.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and
changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact
- Demonstrable experience working with analytics and experience
- Extensive track record of working with a range of clients to
develop analytics programs.
- Experience with the following apps: Google Analytics, Google
Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and/or other optimization and
- Experience working with Python and/or R is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Google tools such as Google Ads Data
Hub is a strong plus.
- Experience with advanced segmentation analysis, polls and
surveys, and/or UX optimization is a strong plus.
- Possess strong project management skills, including the ability
to focus on long-term projects and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities and sound
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hire Digital, New York , Analytics Consultant, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!