Entry Level Data Analyst
Company: Staffigo Technical Services, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout usStaffigo is in the business of providing
IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the
United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses),
Finance & Banking, Retail & e-commerce. We are currently seeking
exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.Job
- Create, validate and send daily weekly, and monthly management
reports to clients.
- Assistance with requests for non-standard reports and analysis
- Support management reporting by maintaining hierarchy
- Research and answer client's questions.
- Perform business-to-system analysis and troubleshooting
analysis of complex management reports and business problems with
- In the report, development lifecycle support impacts analysis
and project requirements definition.
- Transform client needs into functional requirements. With
guidance, collect, analyze and document business requirements for
project proposals including but not limited to process and data
flow, user interface, security, and reporting requirements.
- Together with managers and/or senior analysts, participate in
cross-functional meetings where customers are interviewed to
understand customer needs and identify problems and solutions.
appropriate solutions, develop specifications, analyze and document
business processes, validate testing processes, and train the user
- Support teamwork and get internal and external client feedback
on processes, procedures, and technology.Requirements
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
- related field of study.
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and
performed on long-term assignments at
- various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require
relocation at the end of each project.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts).
- Experience using the relational database system, Oracle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience with hands-on and manual data tasks
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and
written processes to deliver requirements.We do not discriminate
based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law.Powered by
Keywords: Staffigo Technical Services, LLC, New York , Entry Level Data Analyst, Professions , Weehawken, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!