SAP Analytics Consultant
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the
most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for
the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career
possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an
entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help
make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch
connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the
best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business.
From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your
career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist with pursuits and practice development
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise,
strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve
our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's
newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going
operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology.
Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest
technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on
digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers,
enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their
business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP
S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP
S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and
Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Minimum 2 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- SAP Enterprise HANA Modeling for analytics and/or custom SAP
- Participation in all phases of at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While travel up to 50% of the time
is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel
has been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
and related business processes
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
- Experience with developing eminence, thought ware and
- Greenfield implementation experience
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) plus BOBJ or other visualization
tools compatible with SAP e.g. Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Master's degree
No limitations on sponsorship
Keywords: Deloitte, New York , SAP Analytics Consultant, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!