Cyber-Security Consulting Manager
Location: Short Hills
Posted on: May 16, 2022
What does a great (Information Security Engineer, Advisory)
Role description: Lead client facing team to provide superior
SecureNow customer service. Client facing team members interact
directly with security professionals at clients and discuss the
decisions they can make to balance Risk and Friction via SecureNow
This candidate will model great client interactions as they
maintain 4-6 clients of their own, and help client facing team
member with escalations and go to green clients. Additionally take
feedback from client facing team members and fraud cases to
recommend base model and rule improvements to increase fraud
capture rate while minimizing false positives / excess
Manager will have 6-8 direct reports with 4-6 additional team
members with dotted line reporting line to them. Responsibilities
include providing and tracking Product enhancement requests to
improve the overall product.
The ideal candidate has or will grow an extreme level product
knowledge with a focus on feedback loops and continuous
improvements for people, process, and tools.
This team member works directly with risk professionals at
financial institutions to deliver exceptional service as an
extension of their cybersecurity team.
- This team member will understand the application suite, and
each control provider used to deliver our security product. Once
that expertise has been gained this team member will identify ways
to increase security and decrease friction for our customers and
the end users.
- You will identify trends in the operation of the platform and
identify improvements specific to financial institutions.
- Be a team member of an operations team who keeps the system up
and running, but know how to manage incidents when they happen to
the application or to the FI's as a security incident.
- Build a relationship of trust with customers as an extension of
their security team.
- You will provide feedback to product management to improve the
- You will work with development to resolve issues as our tier 3
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Basic qualifications
represent the work experience, education, training and/or licenses
that an applicant must possess to be considered for a job; an
indication of what is minimally required to be successful in a job.
Minimum qualifications must also be:
1. Objective, can't depend on a judgment. (Ability to clearly
communicate complex technical specifications to clients and
implementation teams vs. strong communication skills)
2. Relevant to performance of role. (Bachelors in Finance for
accounting role vs. MBA for customer service role)
A basic qualification, must also meet ALL THREE criteria. For
example, if basic qualifications call for Bachelor's degree and
jobseeker only has associate's degree, they cannot be
- Experience supporting cybersecurity application
- Successful client facing experience, with a focus on
- Experience with technical change management process ITIL
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education: (Optional) Preferred
qualifications shouldn't be used to screen candidates out but
rather to help narrow down the selection process. Limit to
essential preferred qualifications.
- Knowledge of control provider model for security
- Working with team members across geo-locations
- Working directly with ISO and CISO's
Travel required: 10 Percentage/frequency of travel
Keywords: Fiserv, New York , Cyber-Security Consulting Manager, Professions , Short Hills, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!