Company: Bentley Laboratories, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe're Bentley Labs, a cutting-edge formulation
and manufacturing partner to the World's Best Beauty Brands! Our
product formulation and production capabilities are wide-ranging
and distinctive – with innovative, exciting products across skin
care, bath and body, hair, and lip categories. Over the past 16
years, the Bentley team has grown to include some of the industry's
brightest stars. Our diverse and talented group are ever and truly
a unit—working together toward an all-consuming vision to be the
best. This is a place where we create products that matter,
relationships that last, and where ambition is supported and
rewarded! We know you work hard and we want you to be successful.
What will we do for you? Let's help you with tuition reimbursement.
Don't know something? Let us send you to classes. Have you heard of
DOMO? We'll teach you that too! Come on in and we'll show you what
else we have to offer you! Who you are…you celebrate your success
and others too. You focus on the right solution with each customer.
Your passion for providing outstanding service contributes to our
high level of customer satisfaction. Building relationships is your
strong suit. You like to have fun at work too! Loud laughing
encouragedSUMMARY: The Production Line Worker will be completing
various product assembly, packaging assembly, and other
miscellaneous tasks to ensure quality and quantity standards at
Bentley Labs. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works on production line with consistent speed and accuracy to
meet production volumes.
- Completes product assembly tasks such as capping, labeling, and
basic inspection of products.
- Completes packaging tasks such as box assembly, inserting
products into boxes, taping, and inserting secondary packaging such
as plastic film.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks such as ensuring proper product
orientation for both adhesive and ink labeling.
- Learns and trains on various assembly and packaging tasks
depending on product manufacturing specifications.
- Reports all safety, quality, and machine related issues to
production team leads or other management.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Follows all safety, quality and GMP guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in the English language (reading, writing,
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Ability to understand any and all safety, quality and GMP
requirements and cautions.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
Keywords: Bentley Laboratories, LLC, New York , Production Operator, Professions , Edison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!