Yard Driver CDL A
Company: Kenco Transportation
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Yard Driver CDL A
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Class A Yard Driver to the site in
Logan Township, NJ to service our dedicated customer.
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
The Yard Driver is responsible for safe and efficient movement of
trailers in the yard. May also be required to operate a forklift to
move products or shipments.
- Safely backs various size trailers into assigned dock/yard
spaces, engages dock locks, and/or chocks, and deploys trailer
stands for all trailers spotted to the dock.
- Parks and organizes trailers within the warehouse
- Mounting and dismounting yard tractor frequently. Sliding
trailer tandems alone.
- Performing daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on yard
tractor; filling out DVIR.
- Utilizing YMS or applicable tools to make inbound and outbound
- Operates forklift to move shipments between trailer
- Coordinates with office clerk on trailer movements and
prioritizes to ensure no down time for warehouse
- Travels on public highway to obtain fuel or to take to
- May need to haul to trailer, drop yard, or overflow
- Completes all documents required by management.
- Reports any unsafe conditions, injury, or damage to
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by management.
- $25 - $30/hour
- Paid every week via direct deposit.
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and
Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 8-10 Company Paid Holidays (amount of days depends on
- Accrued Paid Time Off!
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are looking for a driver who wants a career, stability, and
wants to retire from Kenco!!
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information!
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather, if
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Distribution/warehouse experience preferred.
Keywords: Kenco Transportation, New York , Yard Driver CDL A, Professions , Camden, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!