REMOTE Construction Project Manager - Water Storage, Travel
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Construction Project Manager with experience,
please read on!What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the planning & management of diverse and
complex construction projects; Perform duties using sound project
management principles and methodologies.
- Proficient in contract administration, project scheduling, and
revenue and cost management; Ensure contracts are sound,
beneficial, and strategically negotiated
- Effectively and consistently lead clients and builds and
fosters good relationships.
- Identify risk and develop and execute mitigation
- Identify resolutions to contract, project, execution (including
scheduling), and client issues; Negotiate and strategize client and
subcontractor scope changes.
- Participate in pre-construction, progress and planning meetings
with project stakeholders; Collaborate with construction &
engineering stakeholders to plan, manage, procure and execute work
for each phase.What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, business, or
related field of study.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of project management experience in
heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing
multi-million dollar projects.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication
- Heavy Construction Experience
- Water Storage ExperienceWhat's In It for You
- Competitive Salary: 100 - 130k
- Travel up to - 20% Nationwide.So, if you are a Construction
Project Manager with experience, please apply today!Colorado
employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information
about available benefits, please contact Jorge AguayoEmail Your
Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JA12-1685070 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Jorge Aguayo
- Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in
the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, New York , REMOTE Construction Project Manager - Water Storage, Travel, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!