Peoplesoft Business Analyst-HCM
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: How have you impacted someone s life today? At
Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on
changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level
of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and
occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home
care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you
to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your
career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system. The
Business Analyst gathers business requirements, conducts needs
assessments, and develops functional specifications and build to
ensure that developed information technology solutions support
business objectives. This level works with little or no supervision
and acts as a resource for lower level Application Analysts. This
candidate must be a Time & Labor functional/technical analyst with
a minimum of 10 years experience implementing and building all
things PeopleSoft T&L including rules and payroll integration.
Advanced PeopleSoft Query skills. Responsibilties: A day in the
life of a Business Analyst at Hackensack Meridian Health
- Ability to effectively share knowledge with and mentor lower
level Application Analysts.
- Installs/upgrades new/existing applications and components,
configures application settings, and validates work performed by
lower level Application Analysts.
- Attends, participates in, and contributes to meetings
throughout the facility. Coordinates and runs meetings within the
- Provides go-live support for users on new applications,
modules, and functionality.
- Oversees and/or performs analysis of necessary application
modifications and works with IT associates and/or the vendor to
coordinate the modification.
- Analyzes business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Interprets end user requirements by fully discussing potential
options and helping client move towards optimal solution.
- Evaluates the operational workflow that is applied to the
- Creates system specifications from user requirements.
- Creates test plans and tests new systems, version upgrades, and
any system modifications.
- Documents all outcomes of testing. Reviews lower level
Financial Business Analysts test plans and documented outcomes for
consistency and thoroughness.
- Responsible for application implementation, troubleshooting,
- Presents oral and written communications to project teams and
- Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most
complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Updates system, operational, and department documentation.
- Provides on-call support for applications.
- Provides input into policy and procedure redesign.
- Functions as a preceptor for new staff in the department.
- Lifts a minimum of 20 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 20
lbs. and stands a minimum of 4 hours a day. Qualifications:
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience preferably in healthcare or
related field OR 2 Years of IT experience and 2 years of clinical
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Works independently and effectively manages time with little or
- Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Creates and maintains clear, concise documentation.
- Collaborates with other team members across the
- Demonstrates self-direction. Education, Knowledge, Skills and
- Bachelors degree. Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Epic Certification. (Epic and/or other relevant
certification(s) or where applicable, other relevant applications
experience) If you feel that the above description speaks directly
to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today !
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, New York , Peoplesoft Business Analyst-HCM, Professions , Edison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!