Associate Vice President - Virginia Transportation
Company: Prime AE Group Inc
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process. Full
Time Principal/Executive Virginia - Richmond, Richmond, VA, US 30+
days ago Requisition ID: 1169
- Lead the expansion of the group through the pursuit of
transportation-related projects (highway design, bridge
design/inspection, alternative delivery) in the Virginia markets
via your existing network and extensive client outreach
initiatives, attendance in, and involvement in key industry
- Have experience and relationships with VDOT, MPO, and
Municipality Clients in Virginia
- Provide direction on significant transportation pursuits and
industry expertise to our clients.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with
current clients to ensure high-quality and compliant design
services, projects, and other deliverables are being
- Play a significant role in maintaining quality and targeted
profitability on transportation projects and assisting staff to
ensure our transportation projects are executed with a high level
of efficiency and technical excellence.
- Provide support for resource planning and development to
include evaluation of talent needs, including support for the
development of technical, managerial, and supervisory skills and
capabilities of Transportation team members.
- Provide guidance for transportation operations and project
managers with business planning, hours/revenue planning, and
forecasting, workshare, and staff balancing, as necessary.
- Recruit other qualified individuals.
- Will serve as QA/QC lead when necessary, and oversight of the
Transportation Quality Assurance Plan to ensure its application and
consistency across all offices in the Transportation Design Group.
- 20+ years of transportation experience in a leadership
- BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- PE License in VA required. -
- Solid professional relationships with key area clients and
- Possess previous experience with the Virginia transportation
- Solid client engagement experience related to direct meetings,
strategy projects, and industry associations.
- Demonstrated experience with quality management and
implementation/enforcement of QA/QC standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of traditional and
alternative delivery methods to include P3 and DB projects
- Active in professional organizations
- Ability to travel within Virginia as needed
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on challenging
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
the ability to author proposals/work with the Marketing Dept to
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision.
- Ability to recruit qualified candidates to staff the growing
- Professionalism appropriate to represent PRIME AE to
clients.PRIME AE Group is committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: Prime AE Group Inc, New York , Associate Vice President - Virginia Transportation, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!