Company: System One
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionInventory Control
Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Pay range: $19 - $20/hour
Location: Edison, NJ
- Complete Cycle counts per day as required.
- Performs activities that ensure Inventory Control standards are
being met for our products and process.
- Knowledge of Systems required to perform job function such as:
Inventory systems, release systems, Change Control, Update
Databases, Ownership of Documents related to job function, Logbook
processing, and Support Investigations.
- Participates in problem solving and troubleshooting Inventory
issues, Operations and Manufacturing issues.
- Communicates effectively with production, maintenance,
warehouse, and other functions as necessary.
- Review Master Catalog to ensure all parts are in Sync, and all
data is Accurate.
- Responsible for Inventory optimization.
- Follow and implement the approved cycle counting schedule,
discrepancies are identified and reconciled in timely manner
- Bring your Expertise and Enthusiasm and Contribute to our
GrowthKey Experiences / Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of three years' experience in the warehouse industry
and/or knowledge of telecom products beneficial.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Basic familiarity with the use of a personal computer/
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills,
including an ability to plan and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Microsoft Office
Keywords: System One, New York , Inventory Control, Professions , Edison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!