Diesel Mechanic / Technician
Company: Transervice Logistics Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Diesel Mechanic/Technician: FUEL OUR SUCCESS"AND YOURS $2,500
Sign on Bonus UP to $30/hour based on experience and certifications
Monday thru Friday DAYS! OR Work 4 - 10 hour DAYS AND take 3 DAYS
OFF!! Do you want to work for a stable employer? Do you want to
work for a company that prefers to promote our own people? Are you
tire of a work environment that doesn't promote team effort? Be a
powerful factor in the success of industry leaderTranservice
Logistics, a fast-growing industry leader serving companies
throughout North America. Recognized as one of 2022's Best Places
to Work, our strong, stable company maintains approximately 120
regional and local facilities throughout the continent and employs
more than 1,200 individuals. If you deserve more from your career,
we currently have an excellent opportunity to join our team Heated
Shop, Well Lighted No Travel Required
- Monday thru Friday, Weekends OFF!
- OR 4 - 10 Hour DAYS!!
- Must have CDL A or B Do you want to work for a stable employer?
Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote our own
people? Are you tire of a work environment that doesn't promote
team effort? If you're a diesel mechanic/technician and answered
Yes...fuel our success and yours. Join an organization that cares
about you and your future: Transervice Logistics.
- You will work alongside three other technicians. This position
will be responsible for safety and mechanical excellence including
diagnostics and preventative maintenance.
- The equipment the operation will work on includes trucks,
tractors, trailers and MHE equipment such as forklifts, electric
pallet trucks, etc
- In addition, this position will perform preventive maintenance
and repair work necessary on fleet vehicles; conduct inspections
and diagnostic tests along with identifying worn or damage parts
needing repair or replacement
- Monday thru Friday OR
- 4 - 10 Hour DAYS! 3 days OFF!
- Up to $30/hour based on experience and certifications
- Must have CDL A or B We'd love for you to join our dedicated
and driven team! Text DRIVE to to chat with Olivia about working
with us. Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Excellent benefits, including health, retirement, PTO and
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks and Equipment
- Boot and Uniform Allowance
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits (medical, dental, vision,
- Retirement (401k, match, profit sharing)
- PTO (vacation, holidays, personal days)
- Disability Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Drug Free Workplace Requirements:
- Class A or B CDL Mandatory
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum
of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Keywords: Transervice Logistics Inc., New York , Diesel Mechanic / Technician, Professions , Linden, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!