Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Business Analysis for strategic projects and
- Facilitate daily/weekly scrums, sprint planning sessions,
sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Support agile activities, including user story creation,
acceptance criteria definition, product backlog grooming, and
identifying key dependencies and risks.
- Coordinate with client stakeholders to track milestones,
deliverables, and dependencies.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and design sessions with
business and technology stakeholders.
- Document QA test plans and execute test cases. Liaise with
business users to create test plans, manage testing, and track
defects, enhancements, and questions.
- Assist with production implementation & coordinate user
- Participate in general BA work including production support and
BAU enhancements of business applications.
- Manage projects between technology and business teams.
- Experience in bank capital markets as a business analyst.
Exposure to Fixed Income Interest Rate derivatives products is
- Some experience as project manager for medium or large-scale
projects is a plus
- Ability to work independently as a Business Analyst to deliver
critical business changes. Eagerness and demonstrated ability to
effectively master new domains.
- Familiarity with processes in Derivatives Trading, Risk
Management and Product Control areas
- Understanding of components of Capital Regulation is a big
plus: For example, Fundamental Review of the Trading Book or CFTC
Swap Dealer Capital Rules. Market Risk, Credit Risk, Risk Weighted
Assets, VaR, Back Testing, Hypo PnL, Regulatory Reporting.
- Understanding of XVA (CVA) and Margin is beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
communicate confidently with users and effectively with technical
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving
skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret
business needs and translate them into application requirements.
Able to write detailed BRDs, Functional Specs and Test
- Strong work ethic with focus on meeting deadlines and
- Strong skills working with MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, MS
Power Point & SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree. Computer Science or Information Systems
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, New York , Business Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!