Inside Sales / Account Manager - Hybrid/Remote
Company: Advanced Logistics, LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Inside Sales/Account Manager
Salary: $45,000 Base/Year, plus UNLIMITED & UNCAPPED
This is a HYBRID position Work 4 days/week in the Roseland, NJ
office and work from home/remotely once per week.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Advanced Logistics provides a generous benefits package that
- Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA), based on the NJ/NYC area CPI
index and paid out quarterly, in the form of a bonus or additional
- 3% commission on the profit of all covered loads (unlimited and
- End of Year Bonus (Based on company profit and personal
- $30/month Cell Phone Stipend
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance coverage for the employee.
The employer will pay for 85% of the monthly premiums, the other
15% will be paid by the employee, by means of payroll
- Company Sponsored Retirement Program (Simple IRA) with up to 3%
salary match (after one year of employment).
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, Short Term Disability Insurance
& Long-Term Disability Insurance. The employer will pay for 100% of
the monthly premiums.
- 10 PTO Days of paid time off per year in accordance with our
- 5 Sick days.
- Typically, around 11-12 paid Holidays where the office is
- Flexible working schedule
- Fully Stocked & Free Office snacks and hot & cold beverages
Manage and build current accounts. Promote our services
to existing customers and provide an
exceptional level of customer service. Generate leads and new
through current customers.
Essential Functions Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop relationships while providing a high level of
service with current accounts/customers
- Reply and provide pricing for existing
customers' quote requests
- Following up with past opportunities for feedback and
- Maintaining and updating our CRM
- Follow up with accounts for feedback on performance/service,
referrals, and new
opportunities to promote organic growth
- Pricing freight accurately
- Efficient problem-solving skills to provide customers with the
best possible solutions
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly individual sales
- Utilize a sophisticated sales approach to win
- High school diploma or a GED required
- Associate s or bachelor s degree preferred but not
- 1-2 Years working for another 3PL/Freight Broker/Transportation
company in a sales/business
development/customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other TMS and/or CRM is a
- Customer service experience is a must
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred but not required
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to build long-term
partnerships with clients/accounts
- Hard-working with strong attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication and listening skills are a
- Highly motivated with a drive for success!
- Entrepreneurial spirited
- An innovative thinker who enjoys learning and solving
- Goal-oriented, Hard-working, Personable, with strong attention
- Resourcefulness is key!
- Willingness to go above and beyond!
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver s license to meet with customers, as needed
Do you like independent working, free office snacks and drinks, the
freedom to think outside of the box and express your creativity and
not having your boss treat you like a robot?
THEN WE WANT YOU!
If you said no to any of the above, you most likely are not a
Human, but possibly a Vulcan. 🖖
About Advanced Logistics, LLC
We are a licensed and bonded freight brokerage that was founded in
2014 by two people who were college roommates and have been BFFs
ever since. Based in Roseland, NJ, which is strategically located
within the heart of the New York Metro area, our professional team
has significant experience in handling and executing all of our
clients' logistical and supply chain needs across North
Advanced Logistics specializes in connecting shippers with carriers
across the entire country, plus Mexico and Canada! We are a young,
fun, energetic, dynamic, and fast‐growing company!!!
Please apply online below to complete our short application form
and upload your resume.
**All necessary PPE will be provided to ensure everyone s
All newly hired employees MUST either already be fully vaccinated,
or willing to become fully vaccinated, against the COVID-19 Virus,
which includes all recommended booster doses.
Advanced Logistics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity, inclusion, and safe spaces in the
workplace. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative
action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment,
recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation,
termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of
employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of
race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed,
disability, veteran's status, genetic information, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
Keywords: Advanced Logistics, LLC, New York , Inside Sales / Account Manager - Hybrid/Remote, Professions , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!