Senior Material Handler
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Assignment DetailIndustry:Biotech/PharmaJob DescriptionSenior
Material HandlerJob Number: 22-05480Be part of a company that
delivers life - changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking
for a Senior Material Handler for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro's client is among the world's largest pharmaceutical
companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge,
and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If
you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding
- Manages material needs/requirements for CAR-T production per
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in controlled and/or
classified environments under the supervision of Warehousing
- Must adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job
- Job duties are performed within a team according to an
assigned, production schedule.
- Communication of production deviations and assistance with
quality investigations are required, as
- Performs inventory control: cycle counts, material stocking,
scrapping, at a minimum.
- Manages material expiry, allocation, kitting, and maintains
material condition requirements.
- Quantifies and maintains materials in production
- Performed apheresis receipt of incoming raw materials and
prepares final product shipments for couriers.
- Maintains timing according to the production schedule to ensure
- Records material handling data and information in a clear,
concise, format according to proper GDPs.
- Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete
warehousing tasks required by schedule.
- Must be able to work in an environment with blood derived
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 2
years of Manufacturing or Operations experience or High School
Diploma/GED and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry
- Basic mathematical skills
- General understanding of cGMPs
- Technical writing capability
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Inventory control and/or management
- Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry,
medical or clinical practices is a plusIf hired, you will enjoy the
following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
through Eclaro If interested, you may contact: Paul Quibuyen
Christian.Quibuyen@eclaro.com 6466952942Paul Quibuyen - LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, New York , Senior Material Handler, Professions , Summit, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!