Field Technician, New York
Company: Indigo Telecom Group
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job description:As a Telecoms Engineer for Indigo you will be
supporting a multitude of site across the New York area;
responsible for effective duties as set out below and will provide
additional support to ensure engineering teams deliver on time, in
budget and quality. The Telecoms Engineer will also work towards
gaining technical engineering competence and adhere to Safety,
Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) standards.
- Reactive. Working in a constantly changing environment.
- Location may change from permanent client locations to
home-based and attending varying client sites. Required
- Full US Driving Licence
- Manual Handling
- Proven experience with Fibre Optic cabling and working in Data
Centre as well as customer premises environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot faults using various test equipment
such as LSPM.
- Knowledge of Cisco/Juniper CPE devices with experience in
providing a remote console connection and troubleshooting.
- Experience is installing, labelling, testing and cleaning Fibre
Experience and Qualification:
- Must be PC literate, especially Microsoft Office suite
including Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to the role, with the ability
to adapt and react to business needs.
- Demonstrable "hands on" experience including I&C activity,
test equipment, network build, etc
- Safety, Health & Environmental and Quality knowledge
- As a minimum an entry level understanding of OSP and ISP
Company description:Since 1998 Indigo have been vital network and
infrastructure partners to leading fixed and mobile carriers across
the enterprise sector. Rapidly expanding across Europe and the
world, now operate in over 90 countries. By providing our
international clients with a local and global presence, we support
infrastructure across the globe with a single point of contact to
keep societies collaborating, today and tomorrow. What we
offer:Aside from the salary, overtime and standard benefits which
include paid holiday, medical and pension, Indigo supports ongoing
training and development and as we continue to expand the
protential for career progression
Keywords: Indigo Telecom Group, New York , Field Technician, New York, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!