Company: Pomeroy Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking an onsite *Inventory Analyst* in Matawan, NJ for
a full-time, direct hire opportunity. The *Inventory Analyst's*
role is to work closely with the Private Brand Manager on the
business and play an integral role in brand tracking/analysis,
product development, consumer promotion, in-store point of sale
material, field sales communication, and supporting our store
*Salary: * $50k-55k with full benefits
* Review weekly inventory reports and provide feedback to our
warehouse / vendors on ordering issues.
* Create weekly communication on new items, discontinued items,
deals, inventory updates, packaging changes, etc.
* Facilitate and track progress of new and existing packaging from
start to finish.
* Track sales performance and provide insight to merchandising as
well as field team members- increasing distribution / promoting
item more frequently / closing gaps on stores / supply issues.
* Attend offsite events such as store openings, Federated Buying
Show, and PLMA.
* Manage ad slick tracker with SailPointe to ensure all products
are sent to get photographed.
* Coordinate with vendors to send out prior to ship date and track
to make sure photos are added to online site for Advertising,
Marketing, and other departments to access.
* Send and upload product images to Dropbox, IRI, Instacart,
Advertising, Marketing, and other departments.
* Work with marketing team on creating in-store signage and social
media for all private label items as well as ordering signage to
* Track point of sale material across co-op and provide
recommendations to field team on stores missing POS. This requires
reaching out to stores to understand why POS is not available.
* Create presentations for distribution meetings with store
* Set up two product samplings per month and track feedback on
product findings as well as provide feedback to vendors if
* Work with WIC NY on getting items WIC approved.
* Manage new items, vendor set up, price increases, and UPC set up
in GS1 portal.
* Reach out to vendors for participation in events and programs-
track spend for each vendor.
* Send all SailPointe invoices to finance to pay & track all
invoices received for fiscal year.
* Manage customer complaints / questions with Support Services and
track any issues that require vendor involvement. Complaints and
questions can be from store level, website, and or social
* Bachelor's Degree in Merchandising, Marketing, Business, or
* 1-2 years of experience is required.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with others
on various projects.
* Must be able to understand how to negotiate vendor contracts.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written is
* Excellent organizational skills are required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
* Inventory management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Pomeroy Technologies, LLC., New York , Inventory Analyst, Professions , Matawan, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!