Wedding & Gift Registry Consultant, Full Time: Roosevelt Field
Location: Garden City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage
including books and fees)
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's
StoresAboutBloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun,
aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire
our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their
lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other
store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our
mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues
have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of
leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial
and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background,
thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.Job
OverviewBloomingdale's is seeking a client driven Gift Registry
Consultant to join the Gift Registry team. As a Bloomingdale's Gift
Registry Consultant, you will play a key role in delivering a
personalized customer experience to your clients. You will become
well versed and educated in merchandise store wide, offering your
expertise to customers, couples and gift givers. Building and
maintaining client relationships will be a part of your everyday
role.Experience for yourself what makes Bloomingdale's like no
other store in the world!All hourly associates are eligible to
receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the
opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must
be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.Essential Functions
- Engaging and welcoming customers to the Gift Registry
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Meeting or exceeding sales and new account goals.
- Becoming a product knowledge expert, understanding features and
benefits of product especially in the Home Department.
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty
through the maintenance of a client book.
- Utilize technology in the store to maximize customer
- Helping to build a team environment.Qualifications and
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Prior Home Store related experience and/or training
- Exceptional customer Service skills required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Professional and outgoing demeanor.
- Experience in building client relationships.
- Proficient in use of computers (including Microsoft Office and
- Flexible availability including some nights and
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.
Keywords: Bloomingdale's, New York , Wedding & Gift Registry Consultant, Full Time: Roosevelt Field, Professions , Garden City, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!