Analyst 4, Bus Mtrcs/Analytics
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: Franklin Lakes
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- This position will deliver tools and visibility end-to-end
supply chain excellence for inventory health for North America
- They will also deliver analytics capabilities supporting
inventory visibility, inventory reduction and cost-savings
commitments via enhanced operational efficiency, project execution,
DC inventory opportunities and deployment of lean
- Responsible working with assigned Business Units for
improvement action planning for NASC Metrics.
- This position will have sphere of influence across all North
American Supply Chain functions, including Distribution,
Transportation, EDI and Claims Management and the systems and data
that support those functions.
- The incumbent will work across all of the BUs that have
inventory in the North America DC network.
- The Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain will have the opportunity to
deploy a step change data analytics strategy to enable the
organization to drive operational excellence and deliver an
exceptional customer experience.
- The position will need to be able to influence core groups to
effectively carry out improvements and optimization of
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, New York , Analyst 4, Bus Mtrcs/Analytics, Professions , Franklin Lakes, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!