Forklift Technician 2
Location: South Plainfield
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• General Maintenance throughout the warehouse as needed
• Perform Maintenance on Forklifts/MHE (Material Handling
• Keep/maintain records using CMMS system
What Experience You Need
• Minimum of 4 years of maintenance experience
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Forklift (MHE) Tech or
What Could Set You Apart
• Automotive or related Mechanical, Electrical, Technical degree,
certificate, or diploma
• Experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, or Warehouse
• Formal MHE Tech Training (Hyster, Crown, Toyota, or Raymond
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, New York , Forklift Technician 2, Professions , South Plainfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!