Field Service Technician (Access Control) NY Metro Area
Company: Parabit Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Parabit Systems is a full-service engineering, design,
integration, and manufacturing company located in the heart of Long
Island, just 30 minutes from New York City. Our reach is
nationwide, with satellite offices in Miami, Los Angeles, San
Francisco, and Chicago. From total security solutions, to
self-service kiosks and digital signage, Parabits mission is to
enhance and protect your business. JOB DESCRIPTION: Discover what
it means to work at one of the world's most innovative, and
diversified companies around. At Parabit Systems, we empower our
employees, and offer countless opportunities to build a successful
and rewarding career. Parabit is seeking Field Technicians to join
our Team. We have been experiencing explosive growth with our
recently developed SkimGard, which is a patented access control
system with anti-skimming technology. Candidates need to have a
good understanding of Access Control and Analog/IP Surveillance
Systems. Knowledge of Door Lock/Exit Equipment; Magnetic Locks,
Door Strikes, Touch Door Release Bars, Mechanical Door Release
Bars, REX Motion, Exit Button and Key Override Switches and related
power supplies considered a plus. Knowledge of: PC based systems;
Kiosks and Digital Signage and Analog Telephone equipment is
preferred. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide on-call, on-site support to service call requests and
- Perform service and installation work.
- Maintain vehicle provided by Parabit.
- Follow company standard dress code. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Standard work schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30.
- Support and interface with customers, resellers and
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage and resolve issues/problems and client requests.
- Take on challenges and learn/train on the latest equipment. JOB
- Experience installing/servicing Access Control Systems.
- Experience installing/servicing MAG-Locks and exit
- Basic knowledge of Series and Parallel wiring, AD/DC Power and
Telephone circuit troubleshooting.
- Running CAT 5 & 6 cable.
- High School diploma or equivalent . At Parabit, we understand
that our employees are our most valuable asset. Thats why we offer
competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with
good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for
growth and development so that our employees can continually
develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue
advancement opportunities. We also offer health benefits, paid
vacation, paid sick days, and a 401k. Please submit your resume via
email to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Keywords: Parabit Systems, Inc., New York , Field Service Technician (Access Control) NY Metro Area, Professions , Roosevelt, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!