Senior Business Analyst (Financial Services)
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Title: Senior -Business Analyst (Financial Services)
Location: Midtown, NYC (Hybrid/Work 2-3 days onsite)
Duration: -12 months contract with a possible extension
Financial client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with
Payments Platform (SWIFT/FEDWIRE/SEPA) and a solid understanding of
business analysis and development process. Our applications handle
high volume payment origination, processing, settlement, and
support capabilities for our business team. The resource should
understand project management, business analysis and business
engagement. They should emphasize business focus on prioritized
value, attention to detail, quality, and efficient delivery. This
role offers an excellent opportunity for a bright individual with
hands-on project management experience to use their skills in a
challenging and rewarding environment.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with payment networks and organizations (e.g.,
SWIFT, NACHA, SEPA, CHAPS, BACS). Payments background (B2B) with
emphasis on wire transfers and financial messaging
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proficient skills in working with Business Requirements,
Functional Requirements, Specification documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task
- Experience in product demos, presentations, and user
- Skills: Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Help define detailed functional specifications for new features
based on existing UI/UX paradigms.
- Assisting with functional reviews, testing and validation
during the software development lifecycle.
- Work with businesses and internal teams to get a deep
understanding and expertise on the applications under Global
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes
including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope
- Identify and analyze business needs, conducts requirement
gathering, and define project scope and objectives.
- Translate business requirements into application
- Work with project managers, product managers, technical leads,
business owners and developers through the whole SDLC.
- Assist a Program Manager in tracking team members' timesheet
- Ability and willingness to learn and be trained on new complex
systems and processes.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- Great interpersonal skills, proactive, self-motivated, detail
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national
provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers
exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000
companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with
clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants,
successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500
consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement
opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the
right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's
not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth
of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets
throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com
Keywords: ConsultNet, New York , Senior Business Analyst (Financial Services), Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!