AML Business Analyst
Company: Ageatia Global Solutions
Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- The Investigations Specialist contributes to the key
responsibilities of the OAI team. This is an exciting opportunity
for the right candidate to join a Group-wide function in a highly
visible position. The OAI Investigations Specialist reports
directly to the OAI Investigations Team lead.
- The Investigations Specialist has primary responsibility, under
the supervision of the OAI Investigations Team lead, for day-to-day
- Apparent violations of OFAC sanctions regulations
- In consultation with senior members of the OAI team, drafting
of filings with OFAC, including
- Voluntary Self Disclosure ( "VSD) submissions to OFAC;
- OFAC license applications, renewals, and associated
- Responses to OFAC requests for information (subpoenas and
informal requests); and
- Presentation of completed investigations in the VSD
- Implementation of and responses to OFAC Interdiction
- Monitoring of the Investigations Team's general mailbox to
ensure VSD and other referrals are properly logged and/or
- Updating the OAI case management systems with VSD referrals and
generation of metrics on OAI team activities from those databases
for review by GFS U.S. senior management and others;
- Updating of information related to OFAC specific licenses,
including expiration dates and special reporting due dates, in OAI
case management systems, and monitoring and submission of license
applications and special reports to OFAC.
- Updating of internal desk procedures related to the above areas
- Undergraduate degree, finance or business related
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a banking environment.
- 1 - 2 + years' experience in Sanctions Compliance or Sanctions
- National and international payment systems.
- US-Sanctions regime and operational impacts.
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Strong computer skills and analytical and investigative
- Flexibility to adapt to a new and changing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high level
of detail orientation and organization.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced
- Graduate degree a plus.
- French language skills a plus.
Keywords: Ageatia Global Solutions, New York , AML Business Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...