IT Service Desk Analyst
Company: Lloyd Group
Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Founded in 1995, Lloyd is an IT consulting and services firm
focused on client strategy, relationships, and responsiveness. Our
commitment to our clients is to humanize their technology
experience, to free them to build their businesses by taking the
headaches out of technology. Our commitment to our Lloydians is to
ensure that they succeed professionally and personally, which
includes a balanced work and personal life. Why Work for Lloyd
Lloyd was founded to create opportunities for our community to
learn, earn, and live better. We strive to provide exceptional
experiences for our clients by focusing on our Lloydians first.
Through education, teamwork, and a fun work environment, our
benefits are designed to promote a happier, healthier life balance.
Along with traditional benefits like 401(k) with employer matching
and medical/dental/vision plans, Lloyd offers a Responsible Time
Off Policy, where employees take the amount of time off they need
when they need it. Lloyd also offers a flexible work environment
(remote/hybrid), and partial or full reimbursement on remote office
equipment, cell phone plans, certifications, and education. We
value our employees and have many programs in place to hear their
feedback. Some stats include:
- 4.4out of 5 stars on Glassdoor!
- Lloydian Net Promoter Score of 80, from a scale of -100 to 100
(this is updated quarterly from our Lloydian pulse survey;
aTechnology Firm benchmark is 28)
- Our Average Manager Tenure is over 8years at Lloyd!
- Our Average Lloydian Tenure is over 4years at Lloyd! About the
Role The Service Desk Analyst role is vital to Lloyd's operations.
A member of our Service Delivery team, they are dedicated to a set
of Lloyd's clients, answering support related questions and
problem-solving technical issues. The Service Desk Analyst is
passionate about building relationships and working within the
Lloyd team to provide an exceptional experience for our client.
They are responsible for day-to-day support for our client, while
also participating in our queue and on call process for Lloyd's
entire client base. Accountabilities Client Relationship
- Represent Lloyd through client interactions by exhibiting our
- Be Human. Create and maintain genuine relationships with our
- Be Accountable. Take ownership of your work and honor your
- Be Better. Always look for ways to improve performance and be
passionate about the service you provide.
- Communicate with the team and client, ensuring accountability
is clear and expectations are always set. Level 1 & 2 Support
- Use expertise to research and resolve technical issues via
incident management procedures (ITIL based) with proper
communication and documentation.
- Liaise in improvements of systems in place, communicate
features and facilitate improvements to maximize productivity and
- Help with implementation of new network components as part of
project assignments (network and workstation).
- Be accountable for following incident management process for
all emergency related issues.
- Perform proactive network health evaluations
- Ensure Lloyd has updated network documentation needed to
provide best-in-class support.
- Use ConnectWise to document work performed so that we can
analyze trends in issues reported. Queue Call Receiver
- Participate in the Lloyd Service Desk queue by answering calls
within designated windows and providing support as needed.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedules so that clients can
depend on us 24/7 to meet their business needs. Criteria for
- Ability to exhibit Lloyd's core values (Be Human. Be
Accountable. Be Better) in every interaction with our
- 2-5 years of experience in desk side support, junior systems
administration, and/or junior network administration
- Experience using ConnectWise or a similar ticketing system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, preferably in
Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or IT
- Effective communicator and people person.
- Shows an interest in learning new materials and staying abreast
of latest technical information; quickly learns new
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify important aspects of a problem, gathers
appropriate information, determine potential cause, and specify
alternative solutions. Technical Expertise The below technical
competencies are included to give an idea of the type of
environments we work with. If you have limited experience with any
of these technologies but feel you would be a great fit for the
role as described above, we encourage you to apply!
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016
- VMware and Hyper V in multiple host environments
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Compellent (Dell) SAN or equivalent
- Kaseya and ConnectWise experience a plus
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Hosted Email Platform- O365, G-Suite, Rackspace
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Hardware: Printers, Workstations, Servers, Routers, Switches,
- Strong understanding of networking and routing
- Software: Antivirus and Antimalware Software
- Mac experience preferred Role Logistics
- This is a full-time position
- This position allows for remote work opportunities (expected
90% remote annually)
- 45 hour per week shift; standard business hours are 9AM - 6PM;
alternative shift hoursare also considered.
- This position may require travel to Lloyd community offices and
Lloyd events where locations will vary.
- Expected salary threshold $55,000 - $75,000 depending on
experience Join the Lloyd Community We're excited that you are
interested in being part of the Lloyd story. Please join the Lloyd
community online via Linkedin (/lloyd), Facebook (@Lloyd) and
Twitter (@lloydgroup). Here you'll find useful information about
Lloyd, tech culture, industry news, and available opportunities to
be a Lloydian. We update daily so stay tuned. Who referred you to
this position? Enter their first and last name here. What's your
citizenship / employment eligibility?* LinkedIn Profile URL:
Desired salary* Can you work evenings?* In 150 characters or fewer,
tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something
that will catch our eye!* 150 What is your experience with Active
Directory Sites and Services?* Please describe your experience
troubleshooting firewalls, routers, switches, and WAPs.* Please
describe your experience handling on-call shifts.* What is your
experience with remote troubleshooting? What remote connection
tools or applications are you comfortable working with?* Describe
an experience of having a difficult conversation with a point of
contact for a client emergency. The following questions are
entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment
Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are
requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data.
This information will not be used in connection with any employment
decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and
federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn
Keywords: Lloyd Group, New York , IT Service Desk Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...