IT Desktop Support Analyst
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
At Richemont North America, We are proud to employ talent from
many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe
that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered,
creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue
to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity
of our clients and our communities.
IT DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST - NEW YORK, NY
Provide business users with technical support and ensure proper
handling, escalation and resolution.
- Provide level 2 technical support to the business on a day to
- Troubleshoot, configure, maintain, and deploy laptops and other
devices via (but not limited to) SCCM/Service Now, Workspace One
and Microsoft Intune.
- Ensure proper ticket handling /resolution of incidents and
requests via ServiceNow.
- Provide exceptional installation of hardware and software
components to the business community including executive staff and
- Actively contribute to updating IT documentation including
asset management processes.
- Participate in various retail and corporate IT projects i.e.,
Rollouts / Updates.
- Keep up to date with technological developments related to the
- Excellent analytical skills, logical thinking, and good
problem-solving skills and techniques.
- Full understanding of MS Office Suite/0365/Active Directory and
- Troubleshoot and configure Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads
and MacBook Pro's.
- Ability to work with external vendors to conduct repairs /
maintenance updates on devices.
- Utilizes internal Knowledge Base and other support
documentation to identify, isolate, diagnose and resolve end user
technical problems. Provide information and status updates as
- Provide A/V support including MS Teams rooms, Polycom devices,
on and off site meeting setups and conference room support.
- Able to work independently and as a team and collaborate with
other L1 and L3 teams when needed. Qualifications
- 3-5 year minimum of IT / customer support experience
- Computer Information systems or equivalent associates degree,
CompTIA A+, Network+ preferred.
- Knowledge of MS operating systems including Windows 10,
Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams and Adobe products.
- Network knowledge and troubleshooting skills including basic
knowledge of boutique and office environments.
- Efficient in verbal and written skills to properly communicate
with technical teams and business community by breaking down
- Strong organizational skills and asset management techniques
and procedures. Richemont offers a generous compensation and
benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected
for further consideration will be contacted.
Expected Salary Range: $85,000 - $95,000
Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and
- CONNECT WITH US Quick links
- Our History
- Home Page LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS
- Copy url to clipboard Cancel
Keywords: Richemont, New York , IT Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...