KYC EDD Analyst
Company: MJ Boyd Consulting
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The EDD Analyst reports directly to EDD Lead and is responsible
for performing EDD for all high risk customers within the New York
- Verify that all KYC & CIP data was collected in accordance with
bank procedures at under the direction of the KYC Advisory
- Advise business units on KYC and customer acceptance procedures
on an as needed basis.
- Performs EDD on all high risk customers.
- Understanding of various typologies to thwart risks.
- Drafting of SARs and other documents to summarize risk
- Presentation abilities to articulate case issues and
- Problem solving mentality and rigorous in analytical
- Conduct rigorous analysis during customer acceptance and
subsequent relationship maintenance.
- Sampling and conduct periodic quality control/assurance of all
- Interface with 1st Line of Defense, Business Personnel to
ensure KYC and Due Diligence needs are met.Requirements
- 3-6 years of experience required
- CAMS certification preferred
- PC proficiency with technical skills that include word
processing, spreadsheets, databases and search engines
- Strong compliance with Region's policies and procedures will be
- Previous BSA/AML, fraud or corporate security investigations
experienceJob Order ID: 1454Questions?Email us at email@example.com
or give us a call on 212-832-0832
Keywords: MJ Boyd Consulting, New York , KYC EDD Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...