Company: Share Local Media
Location: New York
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Share Local Media, or SLM, is a rapidly growing startup
reimagining the world of offline marketing for tech and e-commerce
companies. We started as e-commerce marketers ourselves, and
launched SLM with a goal of turning direct mail into a high
performing, scalable channel for a digitally native client set. To
do so, we've taken an inputs based-approach to the space, and
re-engineered the channel from the ground up to make it easier to
test, faster to execute, more measurable, and ultimately, more
effective for e-commerce and tech clients of all types.So what does
SLM actually do? We're a full-service direct mail agency, media
program operator, and technology platform, serving some of your
favorite e-commerce and tech brands (think Casper, Lyft, Grubhub,
etc.). We live and breathe direct response marketing, and strive to
delight clients with high performing campaigns built around fast,
data-driven client service, and premium, unique branding.What are
we like at SLM? We're passionate, humble, and kind. We value
data-driven thinking, speed, persistence, creativity, and teamwork.
We love helping clients grow and scale through a tactile medium
that has long term brand value. And finally, we get excited about
transforming an old-school channel into something new through data,
product, technology, and a service-driven mentality.Share our
excitement? Great - we'd love to hear from you!The
- Passionate about data, and always excited to find news ways to
use it to solve practical business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM or quantitative field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an analytical role or
ability to demonstrate high-quality relevant project work.
- Experienced in Excel.
- Strong foundation in SQL and at least intermediate level
proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or R.
- Excellent communication skills and a flair for making complex
technical explanations easy for non-technical people to
- Skills in creating visualizations for us to explore and to help
stake-holders understand the data and takeaways.
- Self-starter who is confident in approaching unstructured and
open-ended tasks, with great creative problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a
collaborative group, as required by the scope of a project.
- Exposure to common tools (CRMs, Analytics Tools, Customer Data
Platforms etc.) Experience using a BI tool (i.e. Looker and
Tableau), setting up dashboards, and an interest in visualizing and
exploring data. Using a big data platform for data analysis (Spark,
Hadoop etc.) Working with tools such as Jupyter Notebooks, Anaconda
etc. as part of your data workflow.What we offer
- Base salary range for this position is $75,000 - $80,000 and is
based upon experience and other factors.
- Hybrid role based out of our NYC office
- Ownership and growth opportunities
- Flexible vacation policy
- Robust benefits package
- A fun culture including: team events, happy hours, and
- The opportunity to work with a group of passionate, humble, and
kind team membersIf you're looking to be part of something new that
is transforming an industry, this is the role for you. You will be
empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new
ideas, testing, implementing, and then scaling them quickly.
Keywords: Share Local Media, New York , Data Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!