PLUMBING SERVICE DISPATCHER / PLUMBER
Company: Sys 2000
Location: New York
Posted on: December 7, 2017
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a PLUMBING SERVICE MANAGER/ PLUMBER to join our team!Plumbing Service Manager/ Plumber - New York City based, well established plumbing company. Opening for a Plumbing Service ManagerPLUMBERSWITH EXPERIENCE, EXCELLENT VERBAL, WRITTEN AND COMPUTER SKILLS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
- Service Manager/dispatching
- Expedite all parts orders for plumbers and end-user customers including quoting and ordering. Follow up with plumbers that all parts and equipment have been received
- Enter Purchase Orders
- Organization of job Documents
- Basic knowledge of Department of Buildings plumbing Code
- Write up and process quotes invoices for customers
- Assist Department manager with service quotes
- Commercial NYC plumbing experience, knowledge of jobbing and new construction in mid and high rise NYC buildings. Must have ability to read plans, seasoned technician with knowledge of large and small scale plumbing installations A PLUS
- Coordinate with Project Manager, Supers, suppliers, and office staffRequirements
- Five plus years of plumbing experience preferred
- Ability to read plumbing blueprints
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, and ability to multitask through different job functions seamlessly.
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook)Do you want to be part of a growing industry? We offer a career with very competitive pay rates based on performance and experience. Paid Holidays, Sick Days, Personal Days, Vacations, etc.
Keywords: Sys 2000, New York, PLUMBING SERVICE DISPATCHER / PLUMBER, Professions, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!