Enterprise Architect - Financial Services Industry
Location: New York
Posted on: March 13, 2018
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
North America - Remote based
Infor is an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the power of ideas to drive significant positive change. With more than 15,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 90,000 customers.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Enterprise Architects will work in close concert with all parts of Digital Services at our most strategic customers, with a focus on business transformation, business and enterprise architecture, detailed road-mapping, business blue-printing, and business process design. Enterprise Architects will help us get better alignment with the business executive and the line-of-business (LOB) leader by speaking their language and proposing business solutions powered by Infor: in short, focusing on the LOB leaders needs rather than IT. Enterprise Architects will help customers visualize their future by working with them to define the future state of business and process architecture and facilitate the process to drive down to technical architecture for large transformations. By combining competencies around business architecture, business process definition, and driving this down to the application, data and technical architecture we ensure a key component of our customer s successful transformation.
* Support the development of the global EA practice, including enabling our black belt solution architect program
* Coaching and establishment of communities of practice for black belt solution architects
* Build out service offerings and collateral/artifacts for delivering service
* Work with Infor services teams to do the following:
* Embed architectural services into Infor deployment methodology
* Ensure baked into go to market bid packs and service offerings
* Educate and monitor sales teams and delivery executives to establish architecture roles in large and complex accounts.
* Work with Digital to establish digital architecture collateral and process
* Work with License and Value Engineering to educate on process and drive demand
* Gain references for team
* Establish / promote team branding
Customer Relations and Delivery:
Mentor, coach and work with architect team at customers so they
* Understand and develop business relations at customer and present point of view for key areas of transformation or improvement
* Set up architecture and design authority
* Create architecture artifacts and set up quality assurance process
* Create detail roadmaps, architectures, and link to the delivery of value
* Create POV s for innovation areas
* Mange a cross section of consultants / architects to execute the project
* Advance business consulting brand and service offerings
* Facilitate architecture development and best practice sessions
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Practice support
o Experience in supporting a global business consulting practice
o Artifact and services development
o Coaching, sharing knowledge and best practices across global communities of practice
* Executive leadership
o Executive relationships-discussion of architecture and build trust with business leaders.
o Able to facilitate executive sessions and executive meetings
o Develop quality deliverables
o Transformation experience-planning and implementation
* Enterprise Architecture Experience
o Knowledge of architecture methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman and others
o Consulting experience focused on architecture
o Ability to understand key operations and innovation areas and levers for industry ability to discuss how and where to get started
o Ability to develop executive or mega process/functional level relationships
o Ability to be an efficient liaison between development, project, architecture and customer teams
* Process/Data and Architecture
o Has deep understanding of mega processes -- and uniqueness within industry group
o Able to create core architectural artifacts and communicate best practices to customer
o Run facilitation workshops and coordinate across application SME s to develop end to end process picture and gap assessment from standard
o Understand information architecture, governance, big data concepts
Infor employees have:
* A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
* A passion for customer success Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
* A thirst for innovation Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
* A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender / transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sexual stereotype, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state or municipality in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Keywords: Infor, New York, Enterprise Architect - Financial Services Industry, Professions, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!