Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash in on Our Biggest Pay In
Company: CRST Expedited
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Our drivers asked for more; we delivered.
Pay increase for new Class A CDL Holders!
Whether you recently completed driver training or you already have your CDL-A and need on the road experience---
We've got your back.
Call for details! 866-412-5677
Setting You Up For Success
CRST supports you every step of the way as your progress through your truck driver training and grow your career. Our hands-on training model provides the individual attention you need to succeed while you drive for us. We also offer 24-hour support for drivers if any questions or issues should come up on the road. Additionally, as a recent graduate, we offer you up to $8000 in tuition reimbursement. CRST is the largest team carrier with the longest average miles in the industry, so you can increase your earnings even more!
Driving with a Trainer
Learn first-hand from an industry veteran as part of a driver team, gain exposure to real-world driving situations such as load monitoring, driving in all conditions, practicing defensive driving techniques, and much more. After you complete your orientation, you'll be matched with an instructor for 28 days of on-the-road training.
What Is Over The Road Driving Like?
The view from the CRST driver's seat is unforgettable. Learn why more people are choosing to be an over the road trucker with CRST.
- A Life of Adventure
- You will experience the beautiful USA with the newest equipment in the trucking business. Our truck fleets have an average age of 18 months, making them some of the most comfortable and reliable you can drive.
- Opportunities for Growth
- With continued growth forecasted in the trucking industry, there is no doubt that this is the lifeblood of the American economy. Start earning immediately and enjoy opportunities for career growth when you drive with CRST.
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- When driving an over the road route with CRST, you can focus on what's important - getting your freight from point A to point B, safe and sound. Our drivers enjoy our 99% no-touch freight and 80% drop-and-hook freight for the ease it provides them on the road.
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- CRST provides one day off per week for each week out, which allows you to spend time with loved ones. We also provide generous benefits so you can take care of the ones who matter most.
CRST's Military Program Supports Your Life Change
We know what we get with our Veterans - commitment, determination, and an all-around team player. In return, we make sure you get excellent pay, great benefits, and a team that supports you. Most of our veterans earn pay rates comparable to experienced drivers on top of any other bonus you are eligible for. Active military reservists and honorably discharged veterans receive a $500 bonus and an additional $1,000-$1,300 per month, tax free, when using your GI bill benefits.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits
- $1,000 sign-on bonus with quick pay out!
- 401K competitive match plan.
- Guaranteed home time; one day off earned for every week out.
- Affordable medical, dental, & life insurance.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- Longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Recently double paid layover & detention
- World class lease purchase program.
- High tech trucks & equipment with an average fleet age of just 18 months.
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: CRST Expedited, New York , Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash in on Our Biggest Pay In, Professions , Fairview, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!