Payments Group - Managed Services Architect
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2018
A senior manager to stand up our Payments solution in a managed services environment. Successful candidate will be responsible for getting the solution running in either a CGI managed environment or a commercial cloud based on client requirements. Once operational candidate will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Managed Services teams.
The ideal candidate needs to be technical. The candidate must possess good leadership skills, as well as good oral and written communication skills. A collaborative approach and a good problem solving methodology is required. Additionally, we need a manager who can professionally push back on clients that expect us to perform work that is out of scope, without hurting the client relationship.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Managed Services Manager will lead all operational aspects of our managed services by ensuring stable, robust and scalable operational processes to support our clients. Responsibilities to include:
- Provide P&L responsibility and accountability for the department, closely managing the delivery of products and services by following strict financial controls.
- Develop and Manage an Operational Framework for Payments that defines the relationship with a client
- Support Sales initiative opportunities (presentations/demos, financial modeling & client/contract negotiations)
- Contract/client negotiations play an active role in the definition of SLAs, etc.
- Interacting with clients to maintain good relationships
- Ensuring quality is delivered in a timely and responsive manner
- Creating and implementing standardized processes and improving on existing methodologies, including departmental structures and organizational improvements;
- Playing an active role in the Managed Services management team by participating in project management prioritization, daily change management meetings and other departmental responsibilities;
- Establishing and maintaining solid vendor and partner relationships;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 10 years IT, 5 years in Management Services space. Strong business background.
- Experience implementing large (more than $10M) business applications involving multiple software components including COTS.
- Solid understanding of business goals of the project and be able to lead teams in meeting these, clarifying ambiguous requirements and triaging more complex problems as they arise.
- Project Applications: MS-Office, MS-Visio, MS-Project / Project Server, MS-SharePoint, familiarity with Test Management tools and reporting.
- Soft skills: Excellent written/oral communications., Self-motivated, Leadership Skills, Consulting track-record
- Can be based in a US city that is in proximity to a CGI office
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Team Leadership skills
Mentoring of junior members
Team Orientated/Team Player
Communication skills both oral and written
Payment Knowledge in either SWIFT/FED/CHIPS
- IT Service Management
- Client Management
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Payment Management
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this changesupporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*YesNo
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., New York , Payments Group - Managed Services Architect, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!