Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift (Clark, NJ, US)
Company: Kerry Luxembourg S.a.r.l.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Requisition ID 1106
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Engineering and Maintenance
Posting Type DNI
Career Builder CB
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work:
Our Clark, NJ location is one of our flagship sites and creates liquid and powder flavors for Kerry customers and brands. We are looking for someone to help us keep things running! We have an immediate opening for a 2 nd shift Maintenance Mechanic. The schedule for this role is Monday-Friday 2:30pm-10:30pm with occasional weekends as needed.
What you'll do:
You'll work with the Maintenance Manager to complete building repairs, equipment maintenance and installation, fulfillment of assigned work orders and unforeseen repairs in a timely fashion. You'll follow good manufacturing practices to maintain inventory, preventative maintenance, good housekeeping and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations. We strongly believe in "Safety First, Quality Always" for our employees, products, and customers. If this is something you're passionate about also, this could be your next great opportunity!
Important areas of operations you'll work on (but are not limited to):
Motors, pumps, mixers, heating elements/ovens, blenders, steam lines, boilers
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years minimum experience as a maintenance mechanic in food/beverage/pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude of industrial manufacutring equipment
- Great attitude and able to work independently and with other team member to complete repairs in a timely fashion
- Strong computer knowledge needed to complete detailed documentation for inventory and shift notes
- Knowledge of 5S, Good Manufacturing Practices, Sanitation and Safety standards for food manufacturing
- PLC experience highly preferred
- Experience with Docker, Fork Truck, Fork lift 160 Terminal Ave, Clark, NJ 07066 Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here . Additional information can also be found here . Kerry is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Kerry Luxembourg S.a.r.l., New York , Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift (Clark, NJ, US), Professions , Clark, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!