Posted on: February 15, 2019
This role is responsible to lead innovation and continuous improvement of the SharePoint and collaboration technology landscape at our client. Improve our client's overall SharePoint platform design through optimization of existing technologies, processes and controls or adoption of new technologies and integrations. Provide deployment oversight of current technologies while still maintaining performance, reliability and a solid security posture. Design and deploy SharePoint on-premises and cloud infrastructure. Lead the migration from legacy to modern SharePoint platforms.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views of our clients US SharePoint platforms.
- Develop and maintain roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security.
- Lead efforts for technology evaluations, which involves identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features. Research activities include readings, proof-of-concepts (POCs), and lab testing.
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to engineering and operations teams Communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices . Work individually and collaboratively with team members to ensure breadth and granularity of strategies, standards and reference architectures for consistency and integration. Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the areas of systems architecture for SharePoint, including SharePoint Online.. Collect business and technical requirements to build process models and workflows for creative solutions for day to day and enterprise problems.
. Ability to analyze, understand, and identify the best design for a technical solution with respect to the tradeoffs of architectural principals including: agility, complexity, cost effectiveness, deployment effort, flexibility/extensibility, interoperability/compatibility, maintainability, operability, performance, productivity, scalability, security, speed of delivery, and standardization. Experience in an IT environment as a technical lead and architect, delivering SharePoint solutions and integrations for a variety of Use cases. Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure Active directory, including synchronization, conditional access, ADFS, WAP, business to business federation and operational and security controls.. Experience designing, deploying and migrating to SharePoint Online in a multi-region, enterprise environment, including the development lifecycle for SharePoint apps.. Deep technical understanding of Microsoft O365 integrated applications including SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, PowerBI, Exchange Online, InTune, Azure Information Protection and Microsoft Teams, as well as core technology subject areas such as networking, identity and access and security.. Background of designing and implementing on-premises SharePoint platforms and solutions, including detailed logical and physical designs, farm topology, security controls and operational processes and governance. Experience with IBM Security Access Manager, IBM DataPower, MobileIron, Azure PaaS or SQL Server a plus. Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work. Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization. Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities.
About TEKsystems: We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. - provided by Dice SharePoint Architect
Keywords: TEKsystems, New York , SharePoint Architect, Professions , Montvale, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!