Company: cream o land dairy
Location: Staten Island
Posted on: April 19, 2019
Responsible for delivery of milk products to retail customers,
counting milk products for accurate delivery and inventory, and
completing delivery paperwork by performing the following duties
and compliance with applicable DOT regulations.
- Performs pre/post trip MVI (Motor Vehicle Inspections) on the
truck to adhere to DOT regulations as well as company
- Accurately completes and submits drivers logs, inspection
reports and other required documents.
- Verify shipment accuracy and ensure saleable condition of
- Load or unload cases of product manually with hook, handcart or
pallet-jack onto and off the truck. Ensue load is properly secured.
Collect empty cases.
- Load/unload trucks placing product as specified during
- Delivery routes will consist of fifteen to forty deliveries per
- Handle proper receipts documenting delivery transactions and
- Submit all customer paperwork and deposits daily including;
invoices, load orders, and reports
- Resolve discrepancies and communicate issues with
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve
- Maintain clean, neat and organized work area to uphold a safe
- Uphold all company safety and security policies and
- Maintain a positive customer service relationship and work well
with others to maintain a positive work environment.
- Must present a clean and neat appearance to uphold a positive
- Consistently operating in an alert state to ensure safety is a
priority throughout the daily routines.
- Must be able to work Monday - Saturday.
- Excellent time and attendance habits.
- Able to perform other duties as needed assigned by the
Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are not all inclusive but are representative of the
knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
- Must possess and maintain CDL - A or B class with Air Brake
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Related experience helpful but not required.
- Must be able to drive, sit, operate/inspect vehicle, stand,
walk, kneel, lift and bend throughout the entire length of the
- Must be able to balance and pull product safely.
- Must be able to climb in and out of the truck.
- Must be able to handle plastic milk crates weighing up to 60
lbs. each throughout the entire length of the shift.
- Must be able to handle cases stacked 60" - 72" high and able to
pull up to 240 lbs. with a handheld hook.
- Must be able to deliver up to 150 lbs. of milk product on hand
tuck up and down a customer steps if needed.
- Required to withstand seasonal outdoor temperatures and indoor
cargo temperatures from 34 - 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to operate company technology including; handheld
device, truck mounted computer, and refrigeration
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication
- Required to pass all medical exams, drug screening and
background checks (including criminal).
- Must have a clean driving record.
Cream-O-Land Dairies, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. It is
our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and
compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, sex,
national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: cream o land dairy, New York , Delivery Driver, Professions , Staten Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!