Electrical Engineer Manager
Company: ECI Technology
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Title: Manager of Electrical Engineering
Reports to: Vice President of Electrical Engineering
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location
ECI Technology, a leading global manufacturer of Chemical
Analytical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB and other
cutting-edge industries. ECI is rapidly growing, following
increasing market demand by leveraging the company's superior
technology meeting the highest standards for chemicals process
control systems. ECI Engineering group consists of
Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and
Software Engineering. ECI seeks a talented, versatile, high energy,
capable and experienced Electrical Engineering Manager to join our
- The ideal candidate will be a hands on leader, who will
effectively guide, oversee and deliver product designs of desired
- Responsible for design compliance with industry
- Establish continuous improvement road map for Electronic
subsystems of ECI products.
- Manage the Electrical Engineering staff to ensure operating
within the company policies, processes while meeting
- Collaborate with Ops to distribute workload to meet target
- Provide ongoing production support.
- Continuous training of EE staff to acquire current knowledge in
this fast moving technological period.
- Establish cross training amongst Electrical Engineers.
- Evaluate product development and designs for cost and
- Manage EE's for proper documentation, revision and corrections.
Ensure BOM's are updated and corrected for future designs.
- MS in Electrical Engineering is required.
- 5+ years of design experience of industrial control systems;
managerial experience is a plus.
- Must possess strong deign experience and a willingness to
manage AND design.
- Strong desire to mentor and guide a team of electrical
- Working knowledge of Schematic capture systems such as AutoCAD,
Inventor or Solid Works required.
- Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus; Microsoft Dynamics -
Axapta is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective
collaboration with other team members.
- Ability to multi-task different projects, work independently
and focus on details is essential for success.
- Possess a strong innovative spirit.
About the Company:
ECI Technology is the leading provider of Chemical Management
Systems for Semiconductor, PV, and PCB industries. Our technologies
help make possible the manufacturing of computer chips, flat
panels, solar panels, printed circuit boards and more. Established
in 1987, ECI now boasts thousands of satisfied customers worldwide.
From R&D labs to high volume manufacturing environments, ECI's
products offer the best flexibility, accuracy, and reliability,
where it matters most.
ECI's strength lies in adapting to the world's most rapidly
changing industries. Our lab develops new products and procedures
for novel applications as (or sometimes before) they are introduced
into various industries. Our unmatched experience and worldwide
network of representatives enable us to be first to market and
offer the most comprehensive solution for control of complex
As a result, ECI owns dozens of U.S. and international patents.
Recognized both for technological innovations and business acumen,
many awards adorn our walls at ECI Headquarters, located in Totowa,
New Jersey, USA. These include Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in
New Jersey, NJTC Electronics Company of the Year, and Ernst &
Young's Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist, awarded to our
Keywords: ECI Technology, New York , Electrical Engineer Manager, Professions , Totowa, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!