Audio Visual Installation Technician
Company: Herman Integration Services
Location: New York
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Lead Audio Visual Installation Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be competent with running project sites in a leadership
role, managing crews, and leading physical installations of the
project from start to finish.
- Ensure compliance with Company processes, methods and
- Comfortable working with other trades and mentoring less
- Professionally interacts with clients and manages
- Uses tact and good judgment in communicating with
representatives from external organizations, and vendors.
- Experience with configuration & installation of audio visual
- Proficient with various terminations including
- Strong grasp of Audio & Video including signal flow, equipment
functionality, control, and programming.
- Familiarity with product lines including Crestron, Extron,
Epson, NEC, Sharp, Polycom, BiAmp, Clearone, AMX, etc.
- Ability to drop AMX, Crestron, DSP code and commission AV
- Ability to train end user on AV systems.
- Proficiency with VTC setup and commission.
- Proficiency with low voltage wiring, trim-out and installation
of wall and ceiling mounts.
- Competent using test equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to the component Level.
- Ability to fabricate equipment racks.
- Ability to safely use hand/power tools, run cable, solder,
crimp, and compress the vast array of AV interfaces &
- Must be able to read and interpret designs, wiring schematics,
architectural drawings, and project printouts.
- Process all project paperwork including field reports, billing
logs and time sheets. ----
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to schedule
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years--- experience as an installation
- Experience directing other technicians--- field activities and
maintaining --quality control standards
- OSHA 10, Infocomm CTS certification preferred.
- PC and Smart phone proficient
- Reliable transportation, a clean driving record, a valid
driver---s license and proof of insurance.
- Flexibility to travel or work overtime as necessary.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business
need.--Salary:-- Competitive and commensurate with qualifications
and experience with a comprehensive benefits package.--
Herman Integration Services is one of the fastest growing companies
in the AV industry and was recently named as one of the Inc. 5000
fastest growing private companies for the second consecutive year.
Our multi-state company is growing, and you can be a part of our
success!--We are seeking Lead--Audiovisual Installation
Technicians.--If you are professional and customer-focused
individual, we want to hear from you.We offer a benefits package
including: health insurance and group plans; paid vacation and
holidays;--401k--eligibility; Employee Referral Bonus program and
very competitive hourly pay based on experience and
qualifications.-- Weekly expense and Per Diem reimbursement for out
of town travel. Training is available for the candidate interested
in increasing their skill set via obtaining additional industry
Herman Integration Services--is an industry leader in commercial
audiovisual technical resources and services. --We currently are
operating--in 32 states nationwide with over 100 technical
resources.----Are you ready to be part of a--team that supports
your professional goals? Opportunities for training and
professional advancement are reasons you want to consider a career
with Herman Integration Services.
[New York Metro - Q4-19-Lead]
Keywords: Herman Integration Services, New York , Audio Visual Installation Technician, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!