Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
This position will create, produce, and interpret reports that
measure key financial indicators for management. This would include
being a key member in the annual budget process, the profitability
of programs, management, and general allocation analysis, balance
sheet risks, competitive analysis, and any other areas of
- Provide project controlling, financial modeling and business
case [TW1] preparation for Company projects, capital expenditure
analysis that will allow management to make informed decisions to
secure the financial viability and vitality of the projects
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by
developing financial models and insights on topics such as cash
flow forecasts, return on investment of strategic investments,
tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and
- Work with the Director of Financial Reporting[TW2] to create
and produce reports monitoring performance compared to budget.
- Track, manage, and report on KPI's from a company perspective
with input from its divisions.
- Monitor financial data to help ensure data integrity and
- Monitor budget variances and provide financial and procedural
reporting and analysis of department funds and financial activities
(daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Gather information and analyze it for quarterly concentration
- Create quarterly reporting and profitability [TW3] for the
Board of Directors and Directors.
- Build executive and operational dashboards, and assist in
budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Document operating procedures on using and interpreting
financial reports as well any other new processes developed.
- Work with managers to update departmental financial data.
- Identify and analyze financial trends and notify upper
management to ensure quality financial results[TW4] .
- Prepare presentations for managers and participate in budget
meetings and trainings.
- Determine the cost/benefit [TW5] of various programs and
determine the funding level.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting for key business initiatives, as
- BS in Accounting or Finance, with accounting experience,
- Experience working with multiple funding sources and
intercompany transactions with a budget of $20M or greater.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional technologic skills with an ability to leverage
technology to improve financial systems and processes.
- Ability to learn new software or applications, as needed, and a
willingness to play a lead role in creating and maintaining the
company's budget data and system.
- Advanced excel skills, including advanced formulas, pivot
tables, v-lookup, and tables and formatting.
- Experience with Intacct software.
- Fluent with Microsoft and Google products.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to collaborate with others
to innovate and improve financial services.Ability to plan,
organize, and prioritize goals and tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in
- Ability to lead and oversee projects or initiatives.
- A calm demeanor and positive attitude in the face of
challenges, deadlines, or high-stress circumstances. To apply:
Email a cover letter, resume and three references to . Please put
the title of the position you are applying for in the subject
header. JASA is an equal opportunity employer.We are committed to
providing equal employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
religion, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age,
citizenship status, marital status, HIV status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, height, weight, or disability.
Subject to Review for Purposes of Americans with Disabilities Act
Keywords: JASA, New York , Financial Analyst, Professions , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!