January 9, 2018
Manwoong (Brian) Lee
Flushing, New York
Senior Accounting / Finance Executive
Accomplished leader with more than 15 years of Finance and Accounting experience positively impacting revenue generation through in-depth analysis of products, organizational structuring skills to elevate all or assigned departments into polished team and financial controls to boost profitability and productivity for leading jewelry retail company in US.
Managing and building workforces of 30 plus staff with a strong focus on proactive approach while ensuring compliance with operational protocol.
▪ Strong management, organizational and project coordination skills.
▪ Excellent communication skills and strong ability to facilitate in a team setting.
▪ Capable of multi-tasking and open to challenging tasks & Ability to handle high pressure situation.
▪ High Corporate loyalty and desire to grow with an excellent enterprise.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Sage Accounting Software.
FD Worldwide Merchandise Group, Inc. NEW YORK, N.Y. (July 1999 - September 2017)
Finance / Accounting
▪ Prepared and reviewed Net Income Projection before completing semi and yearly Financial Statement for CPA Review.
▪ Prepared and executing accounting issues such as revenue recognition, fair inventory value evaluation and Pricing Component Adjustment due to Allowances and Profitability of Business due to Precious Metal Price changes.
▪ Prepared and followed up of Weekly Cash Flow based on monthly reconciliation of Account Receivables and Payable.
▪ Evaluated business risks and provided compressive analysis of Consignment Business, $20M, to Sales Representatives in weekly / monthly meet.
▪ Reviewed Sales Acceptance based on analysis of Asset & Consignment Sales PURCHASE ORDERS to Sales Representatives across the company to assure profitable sales for life span of the products.
▪ Overall Review of Open WIP based on SKUs to Sales Trends based on multi years of sales.
▪ Filing Monthly BBC(Burrowing Base Certificate) for compliance of Banking Agreement.
▪ Prepared & updating projected Cash Needs for loan requirements as needed.
▪ Compiling & answering Q&A from Annual Bank Audit of the Company’s Financial Statement.
Katherine Kirkwood International, Production Manager.
Americo Group Inc. Assistant Production Manager / Trim Buyer.
Jeanne Booher Inc. Sales Assistant / Accounting Manger.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
New York University, New York, N.Y. Computer Science and Math minor.