12 Month Intern Sales Administration (CPD Sales HQ)
Company: L'Oreal USA
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Assistant Vice President - Data, CRM & Loyalty Division Lead
The position is responsible for supporting the long-term vision of
developing data-driven consumer marketing across brands for 2
divisions, CPD and ACD, in order to build profitable, long-term
customer relationships. This individual will continue to evolve the
divisions approach to loyalty and database driven marketing
strategies. He/she will provide consumer insights support as well
as audience development support for digital media campaigns.
The Division Lead role collaborates with multiple stakeholders
including, but not limited to executive management, ICC and Digital
teams, and marketing teams, to drive direct-to-consumer programs.
Work across all CPD and ACD brands to support strategic brand
objectives; responsible for increasing acquisition, % actives,
repeat/retention rates, data enrichment, and iSales (where
applicable). The Division Lead will drive the brands teams to
segment & target customers more precisely, improving the number of
active and loyal customers, and influence the teams to drive tech
adoption of the DDM Ecosystem.
Maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings
from multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database, site data, vendor
level data, retailer databases, etc.) to create multi-channel
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of
leadership to execute on the following key deliverables:
* Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies which identify valuable
consumers and opportunities that drive increased engagement and
* Blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver
enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build the customer
experience with line-of-site toward quantifying and improving
* Create and continually refine and help optimize
direct-to-consumer communications (including email, SMS and direct
mail) with new martech and models
* Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships as
related to CRM, loyalty, consumer marketing and database
* Liaise with DDM tech Product Owner and Digital IT to collaborate
on product releases, timeline, priority consolidation for each
division, and QA as needed
*Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics
to drive customer-centric action plans
* Create and lead the development of division level analytics,
segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve
consumer insight, retention and loyalty.
* Manage the distribution and presentation of CRM reporting and
status to executive stakeholders
* Mentor junior and new to brand CRM team members
* Ensure compliance with Global Data Model standards, as well as
criteria and approval governance for adjustments to or deviations
from the standards.
* Partner with Legal and the Data Governance Council to seek
approval for use cases, and ensure proper controls are in place
where use cases are approved as needed
* Be the expert across the divisions for all data-related questions
and stay up-to-date on US policies, regulations and innovations in
the industry that effect our business.
*Partner with media and platform/site teams to drive development
omni-channel programs and campaigns
* 8+ years of experience in CRM, data strategy, digital marketing,
SaaS, project management or implementation consulting.
*Experience liaising between business and technology stakeholders
* Mass CPG experience, a plus
* Strong understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce
ecosystems and processes that include end-to-end data flows.
* In-depth knowledge of various client side and server side
* Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on projects from
developing the vision and strategy to executing and evaluating the
* Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to a high degree
* Ability to interact and present to all levels of the
organization, including top management.
* Ability to think strategically and create a bigger picture vision
for ethical and standardized data collection, while evangelizing
that vision across the portfolio of brands.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a
positive and team-oriented, collaborative approach.
Technical Experience Desired:
* Knowledge of eCommerce platforms
* Knowledge of Sales Force Marketing Cloud
* Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and Tagging
Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint
, Excel, Word), Visio and Project
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse
environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an
application for a recognized disability under applicable law,
please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com.
Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for
assistance completing the application as a request for
accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Keywords: L'Oreal USA, New York , 12 Month Intern Sales Administration (CPD Sales HQ), Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!