Location: New York
Posted on: January 17, 2020
What makes us Qlik
We're motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share
insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a
difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything
from our culture and product design approach to our corporate
social responsibility program. It's what drives us to create a
culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can,
The Pre-Sales Organization/Team
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our
customers and prospects working in tandem with all other QlikTech
departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and
Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in
order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new
accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing
customer base. The teams work geographically, and may be industry
focused as well
This role will be based in New York.
How you will spend your time as our next Solution Architect
- Perform remote & live product presentations, POCs (Proof of
Concept) within the prospect/customer environment. Position the
QlikView value proposition to a business audience. Position Qlik
architecture and inner workings to a technical audience.
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and
playing an active business and technical lead role in the sales
process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with
key stakeholders in accounts
- Identify expansion opportunities and partner with Sales
Representatives to see through to successful conclusion
You will be successful if you have
- Qlik product experience HIGHLY advantageous, or, strong skills
with other data analytics tools.
- Excellent Data skills---all data---big data, small data,
organized data, unstructured data.
- Strong BI background with ability to solve problems in a BI
- Successful enterprise-type software implementation and PreSales
experience in enterprise organizations
- Hands on experience with relational databases and data
- Experience in managing existing as well as prospective
customers both on and off site
- Understanding of respective business sector / vertical
- Relevant competitive knowledge advantageous
- Architecture - IT Infrastructure, security, MSCE
experience/knowledge a bonus
- 3rd party software knowledge eg SalesForce.com
- Ability in SQL, .Net, JS, Web technologies
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Database / security / software engineering qualification may be
advantageous Expertise and experience dealing with large,
multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the
culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our
numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This role will be based in New York, NY. Candidates from
Connecticut and New Jersey will also be considered. If you think
this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete
application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working
continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for
this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All
resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik
via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a
valid written search agreement in place for this position will be
deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event
the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or
through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the
diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to
disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please
contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Keywords: Qlik, New York , Pre-Sales Engineer, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!