Territory Sales Manager - New York & New Jersey
Company: ZOLL Data Management
Location: New York
Posted on: March 28, 2020
ZOLL Data is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ZOLL Medical
Corporation. ZOLL Data is a leading health technology company
servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers.
We are a market leader in SaaS, enterprise, and mobile software
solutions for the EMS and Fire industry, with applications focused
on dispatch, billing, patient care and field data collection. Our
vision is to improve lives through transformational people and
We are seeking the expertise of an experienced Territory Sales
Manager to join our organization. This individual will assume
overall accountability for lead generation and development
including prospecting, presentation of product demos, drafting RFPs
and Proposals, and negotiating and closing deals. This individual
is an individual contributor and will be responsible for meeting
territory sales goals. The territory covers New York and New
- Develop an advanced understanding of the EMS industry including
the unique needs and business challenges of our existing and
prospective clients. Develop a strong understanding of the
functionality and business uses of the RescueNet Suite.
- Work with marketing and the sales trainer to develop an
in-depth awareness of ZOLL's competitors and the strengths and
weaknesses of their product offerings.
- Canvas and develop assigned sales territory actively and
conscientiously, exclusively representing ZOLL products and
services. This includes prospect identification, lead generation,
qualifying prospects, giving product demos via WebEx and in person,
working with Sales support personnel and sales engineers as
appropriate, proposal and RPF coordination, use of sales toolkits
to communicate the RescueNet story, negotiating and closing the
deal. ZOLL uses a derivative of the Miller Heiman methodology as
its sales model.
- Work proactively with Core reps to develop joint deals that
leverage The One ZOLL Advantage.
- Attend trade shows and other marketing and networking events to
- Actively network wherever and whenever possible with various
trade organizations to promote awareness of in assigned
- Travel upwards of 75% of the time.
- Adhere to Company "best practices" with regards to Sales
Hand-Offs and other procedural issues to ensure customer
satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Diligently and accurately forecast sales activity and
anticipated deal closure and maintain compliance with established
- Responsible for quota attainment in assigned
- Record all results of prospecting, sales, and customer contact
in company CRM system.
- 3-5+ years successful sales experience with a track record of
meeting & exceeding quota.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with conceptual or strategic
- Proven success working from a remote office.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently work a large
- Expert ability to converse intelligently about software and
hardware products and services.
- Ability to travel upwards of 75% to facilitate in-person
prospecting, product demonstrations, face to face meetings, and
- Public Safety/EMS Industry background/knowledge
- Software/SaaS Sales experience
ZOLL appreciates and values diversity. We do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic
information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: ZOLL Data Management, New York , Territory Sales Manager - New York & New Jersey, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!