SVP of Multicultural Sales, Markets Group
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
SVP of Multicultural Sales, Markets Group New York, NY (55th St)
Chicago, IL (Clark) Current employees and contingent workers click
here -- to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMediaJob Summary:The SVP, Multicultural Sales, Markets Group
will be responsible for leading multicultural ad sales revenue for
the Markets Group division by leveraging iHeartMedia assets
including radio, digital, podcast and events, leveraging his/her
deep expertise of multicultural audiences and leveraging his/her
strong relationships with Multicultural ad agencies and brands.
This executive will leverage their experience and credibility with
division-wide leadership to strategically build, drive, influence
and execute multicultural initiatives across the iHM Sales
Organization. This role will be responsible for developing,
implementing, and managing enterprise-level programs with key
brands targeting multicultural consumers -- ultimately growing iHM
top line revenue. This executive will collaborate with the VP,
Multicultural Brand Strategy & Idea Lab on the creation of
Multicultural narratives and packages and align on the sales
- Working with Senior Executives, this role oversees the sales
strategy and performance of Markets Group Multicultural Efforts,
including, but not limited to the following areas of focus:
- Master, socialize and train Markets Group Leadership/Sales on
the iHM Multicultural narrative and package offerings
- Multicultural Agency Strategy: Lead conversations with top
Multicultural agencies representing iHM as the trusted solutions
provider for agencies needing to deliver scale and reach in the
Black and Hispanic audiences
- Black Information Network: Sales lead with BIN Market
Leadership. Help markets understand the BIN mission, develop a
sales strategy and assist closing BIN Market/MMP partnerships
across the country
- Cultural Moments: Spearhead Markets Group sales efforts for the
company's Multicultural Moment Initiatives such as Black History
Month, International Women's Day, Black Music Month, Juneteenth,
Fiesta Latina, targeted podcasting titles/slates (Black Creators,
Latin X, etc..), Hispanic Heritage Month, etc.
- Works with the most complex, highly visible and strategic
- Develops goals and metrics for the department.
- Ensures effective communication with the sales team to
understand customer's priorities and ensure that campaigns align
with those priorities.--
- Monitors new product and service launches and integrates these
- Ensures the development of effective tactical campaigns and the
preparation of accurate budgets.Qualifications:
- He/she will have demonstrated experience working for a
prestigious and recognizable brand with a strong identity in the
media & entertainment market.
- He/She will bring creativity, innovation and a consultative
approach to the organization and provide a high level of strategic
thinking as to how to invigorate the business through an integrated
- 10+ years of some combination of media sales and advertiser
experience including a mix of traditional media and digital sales
experience, and strong conceptual sales success is highly
- Experience in developing and executing sound integrated
marketing solutions across key business categories.
- Proven ability to create "never been done", highly-custom
advertising solutions for each potential client based on deep
- Creativity and perseverance to develop business over the long
term, a high level of independent thought and strategy.
- A reputation for being an enthusiastic, energetic, effective
networker who enjoys the selling process and is committed to
building relationships and adding credibility for the Company.
- A strong customer focus coupled with a sense of urgency for the
business, and a passion for delivering the highest level of client
- A strong existing "rolodex" of decision-capable client
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close a deal.
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention
- A "command presence", with excellent communication skills, both
oral and written, as well as the ability to speak to a senior level
audience with confidence, while deftly discussing all aspects of
the evolving radio/digital and other media platforms and how they
relate to that specific client.
- A student of business with a deeper focus on media,
advertising, marketing and technology trends. Is able to translate
business press into actionable linkages between iHeartMedia and
- A solid working knowledge of media planning tools, SalesForce
and Microsoft Office.LocationNew York, NY: 125 West 55th Street,
10019Position Type Regular The Company is an equal opportunity
employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or
any other legally protected classification or status. Our
organization participates in E-Verify. Click--here --to learn about
E-Verify. Current employees and contingent workers click here to
apply and search by the Job Posting Title. Posted 2 Days Ago Full
time Req23313 About Us iHeartMedia is the number one audio company
in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month
- we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers,
data, and events across the nation and provide premier
opportunities for advertisers.
Keywords: iHeartMedia, New York , SVP of Multicultural Sales, Markets Group, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!