Assoc. Director Sales
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Assoc. Dir. SalesJob OverviewLocation: Columbia, MD
Position: Not Indicated
Team: Call Center
Details The Assoc. Director Sales for the Call Center is
responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will
be responsible for ensuring the department runs efficiently while
achieving and maintaining all established departmental goals. Key
areas of focus:
- Achieve client service objectives by preparing and completing
- Implement productivity, quality, and client-service
- Resolving problems and complete quality audits
- Identify client service trends
- Determine system improvements and develop project plans on how
to implement change Essential Job Functions:
Provide leadership and vision to guide your team to achieve
individual and team goals. Meet minimum performance standards as
established by Sales Leadership on Lead to Close conversion metrics
and LO productivity requirements.
- Communicate the company's goals and initiatives to team
- Provid developmental plans to team members as needed to drive
- Participate in and contribute to Company training initiatives
- Report team standings (service, production, expectations) to
- Responsible for agreed-upon minimum average monthly loan volume
goals and minimum conversion metrics as well as minimum KPI's for
lead conversion to closed loan percentages for all lead
- Ensures team members are held accountable to Company
production, activity and quality standards.
- Responsible for production and activity reports for the team;
including Corporate Account Contact, Lead Sources and internal
- Monitorteam member system to ensure appropriate actions,
conversions, and data integrity.
- Monitor team members to ensure times on speed of Docs Returned,
leveraging e-acknowledgement and e-signatures technology.
- Contribute to the monthly recruiting results within the
- Recruit, hire, mentor, and manage Loan Originator staff in
accordance with company and industry standards. This includes
training and mentoring in areas such as product knowledge and sales
- Responsible for monitoring sales results and sales
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting for
targeted sales forecast.
- Assist Loan Officers in growing their individual loan
production through the development of new relationships.
- Keep informed of trends, changes and developments in the local
real estate market.
- Keep informed of all origination, processing appraisal,
underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor
guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions with Loan Officers and
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with
company policies and procedures. Other Related Duties:
Responsible for being flexible with working hours, including some
late week nights to 10PM EST as well as Saturday hours as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma Required
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or
University preferred with five (5) years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in
mortgage origination, or a combination of ten (10) years in a sales
- Must have 1 year experience at Freedom Mortgage in the Sales
Manager role Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend
instructions, correspondence, memos, and work place policies.
Ability to analyze, interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, procedures and governmental regulations.
Ability to write professional correspondences. Ability to write
routine business reports. Ability to speak effectively with other
employees and/or customers. Ability to present formal information
in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and
employees. Ability to present information and respond to questions
from groups of administrators, managers, employees, customers
and/or the general public. Mathematical Skills:
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and
statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry
and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to carry out detailed written and/or
verbal instructions. Ability to solve problems involving concrete
variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems,
collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required Physical
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Work
Environment: The work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate. Employer's Rights: This job description does not
list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your
supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be
evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and
functions listed in this job description. The employer has the
right to revise this job description at any time. The job
description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the
employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Apply For Job View Original Job Browse More Jobs
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, New York , Assoc. Director Sales, Sales , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!